OTC /No Draw Antelope?

S

sealer

If a guy had a little extra money could he find a place to hunt speedgoats w/o having drawn (or applied for that matter)...are there places in WY where outfitters have guaranteed tags or units (w/outfitters) that you can buy OTC? Trying to fill out my fall schedule and I just happen to be a bit under budget so I figured I'd try for my 1st pronghorn...BTW, the only reason I mentioned WY is that everytime I drive through or into the state I see more antelope than cars...

Drew

Sealer: you have a few options. There are landowner tags is many states like NM that you would not have to draw. Last time I hunted Wyoming, there were left over tags you could buy over the counter. I would contact Tony Grimmett in AZ and see what tags he has available or knows about. Also maybe Garth Carter.........for buck tags...... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

You can also try Jim Welles at www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com and see if he has any leftover NM hunts or knows of some. Last year I got the landowner tag list from Game & Fish in NM and started calling. I found three or four ranches that had tags for sale before I bought a tag and stopped calling. It can be done.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom