Oryx- Rhodes Can Feb 2008???

Bill_in_MI

My freind and I drew WSMR Rhodes Canyond tags for 2/2008!!

The logistics for the short/fly-in hunt are the issue.

We are planning to fly out and rent a truck or larger size SUV.

1) Getting the animal off the base for photos is important. Do you stash it (gutted) in the vehicle and keep hunting?

2) Is there meat processing available nearby that would handle this and the UPS overnight shipping/or other carrier cold storage shipping?

3) Can you recommend a competent taxidermist for caping and salting for shipment back to MI? I would prefer having my taxidermist do the mounting.

I appreciate your help!

Bill in MI

(Genesis 9:3) . . .Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for YOU. As in the case of green vegetation, I do give it all to YOU.. . .

2007 Bowtech Allegiance- Brush Country. Carbon Tech arrows. 100 gr. Slick Tricks

My buddy hunted last December at Rhoads and there was a couple of campers outside the main gate. One of the campers was a guy who does meat processing that will ship the meat for you and there where a couple of taxidermists there that caped his oryx for him. I drew the December Rhoads Canyon hunt. Good luck with your hunt and I'll try to get more info on meat processing for you. My buddy used that guy to do his meat.

Thank your for the info, I'll appreciate it if can make the time to email me more info when you get it!!

Thx again.

Bill in MI

(Genesis 9:3) . . .Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for YOU. As in the case of green vegetation, I do give it all to YOU.. . .

2007 Bowtech Allegiance- Brush Country. Carbon Tech arrows. 100 gr. Slick Tricks

Hey guys I will email you all the info you need, I don't have time tonight or I would shoot you one right now. I am one of the taxidermist that sets up outside the gate at the Oryx hunts I should be able to answer alot of your questions.

>Hey guys I will email you
>all the info you need,
>I don't have time tonight
>or I would shoot you
>one right now. I am
>one of the taxidermist that
>sets up outside the gate
>at the Oryx hunts I
>should be able to answer
>alot of your questions.

Thank you, I'll be waiting for your info. I'm compiling data from across a few sites. Thx again.
Bill in MI

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom