Oryx application screw up???

U

UThunting

I sent in my application without the wifes OK but did not know that the credit card only has a 1500 doller balance so I called NM fish and game they faxed me a form so I could change credit card info I next day the papers so they should have got them friday 2/24/06 my question is do you think they will have time to change the credit card info ????

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

I think yes. They only charge your card if you draw. Another idea is to call the credit card company & have them raise the limit. Most will do it & give you another $1000 or so with no question. Good luck on the draw. CB

I don't think you should have to worry; they'll start charging your CC anytime after the 1st.

Yeah they should get the info changed in time , you are the customer and your $6.00 app fee bought you customer service . You also did things the right way after the fact , and the G&F should have made the changes once they received the paper work back from you . I'd call this afternoon just to make certain though....Best of luck ...NMHUNTNUTT

THANKS ALL

You make me feel a little bettter about the hole thing I have drawn my tag back in 03 and would love to see my wife or daughter draw also I will call them and just make shure they got it all fixed after all I didnt draw my wyoming elk tag so I need any tag we can get Thanks again

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Ut

I gotta $1 pending charge from New Mexico I would guess that means that they are checking my credit card # so they have made the change thanks all for the help

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Ut

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom