Orocopia Ram

kilowatt

Paul Crawford asked me to put this on another Forum so it gets more attention. He is proud of his nephew Caleb and this great Ram he recently got here in CA.

8345018.jpg

6339028.jpg

7774031.jpg

Congratulations to Caleb Crawford on his great ram that he just harvested in the Orocopias! After watching this ram for almost a week we were finally able to make a stalk on him and Caleb made a perfect shot at 170 yds. Caleb and his father Bob were a pleasure to hunt and to share a camp with. Tim and I along with the entire crew would again like to thank Caleb and Bob for booking their hunt with us.
This 9 1/2 yr. old ram has 16 2/8" bases, with 105" of mass and nearly 78" of total length. With very little deductions this ram officially scored 182 1/8" with Calif. Fish and Game.

Cliff St.Martin
Dry Creek Outfitters
www.bighornoutfitter.com
H(559)561-3640/C(559)288-1070

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

That is a serious beautiful dream Ram right there!!! Congrats!!

I have been putting in for Desert Sheep every year for about 30 years(since they started to draw permits) Maybe one day!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That's a gorgeous ram. Congratulations to the young hunter. I've glassed up several decent rams in that unit over the years, as it's REAL close to my home.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Congrats to Caleb on a stud of a ram. He's the stuff that dreams are made of. The only thing I can't belive is that he's Paul's nephew. He's way too good looking to be related to Paul. :)

Jim, if you hadn't been a stinkin' Exeter Monarch you could have seen the Tiger yearbook which had a whole page of me as best lookin in the senior class!! lol However, I was the only guy in the class. pc

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom