ORO Rut!!! ORO!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Hey Rut?

I Have No Fricken Idea why you didn't Guide us in to this Stash?

You Know!

You coulda showed me how your Gold Pan Works!

HELL SAKES!

We coulda even Dredged it!:D

Then we coulda went to Monticello for a Steak!:D

But Hell No!

We Let somebody else Find it!

JUDAS!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=28851389&nid=711

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Double Eagles. You ever seen one of them Bess? If not I will tell you where you can find one. I'll give you a hint tomorrow. You can find it in Altamont.
The couple were out walking their dog. Maybe I will start walking my dog more if that is all ya have to do. Crap I have been looking all over the place for that stash. Now lets go to Monticello. Come on Eel you don't have anything better to do. Find us a spot to find 10,000,000 in gold.

Rutnbuck

The couple is now worth $10,000,000.00 and they don't want to be treated any differently?
Hell, I'd want to be treated a little differently if I had $10 million. Can you say "auction tags"? Lol
Sir Zeke

Rut knows where to find the Gold in Monticello!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Oops! RELH may have to give it back. You should have checked with me first RELH. For half, I would have advised you to sell one at a time on the QT.

$10M Gold Coin Hoard Found in Yard May Have Been Stolen From Mint

A California couple who found a stash of buried gold coins valued at $10 million may not be so lucky after all. The coins may have been stolen from the US Mint in 1900 and thus be the property of the government, according to a published report.

http://gma.yahoo.com/10m-gold-coin-...41317823--abc-news-personal-finance.html?vp=1

No sh!t, the Gonernment want them back! No auction tags for them after all!
Sometimes dreams turn into nightmares!!!!!
Zeke

Its been a year. I am thinking they are half sold. I know I watch them on Ebay and all of a sudden there are grundles of them.
Rutnbuck

No joke? eBay?
Who'd a thunk about putting rare gold coins on eBay?

I hope they hurry and hide their money before the Feds come after it. Maybe they'd better put it in a couple cans and bury them!!!!

The cycle continues all in an effort to keep their F'ing Uncle away from the loot!

Zeke

PS: I don't mind paying taxes but God I wish they'd put it to better use!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom