Organized or not???

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Which photo best resembles your garage? Mine is more like the bottom photo, but not quite that full.

1202uncluttered-garage.jpg

OR.....

1611dscf6167.jpg

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

I bet Kilowatt's garage is very organized.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eelgrass....this is just one side of my garage and other side is the same with the wife's old car that I just sold.

2334coolicegaraged2.jpg

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-15 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]Nice Brian, Real Nice!! How much did you get for your Wife?

Steve, i'm a clutter by nature, to a point, kind of guy so Pic #2 for me. It amazes me at times that i can find stuff so easily.

There is a bit of a unorganized mess in my shop but i know what's there, where most of it is, and the junk needing throwed away wouldn't fill half a garbage can.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Brian, thanks for proving me right. LOL! Looks great!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom