oregon units75-71 sheep

mdbrown

Long Time Member
a freind drew south central oregon sheep.units 71 and 75 sheep. he has been trying to draw since the 60's. this dude is an exellent hunter. does anyone have any inside info on this area?any help would be aprecated.

LOL that is a Huge Hunt it encompasses alot of country. I know it real well and i have about 40 or 50 rams lined out. It is a tuff unit and your friend best get there now and live on those units. That hunt consists of Part of Wagontire, Juniper and Interstate. That is a tuff hunt your friend drew not exactly as easy as some of the other hunts out there but he still drew it. Best i can say is good luck as I am hoping to find a couple of tags to guide in there with the guys i hired this year but man that is a big ass hunt. Up to 80 miles from one area to the other. Tell him I said good luck and hope to see him over there in the next few weeks

he also drew a warner lope tag with 11 points . he knows where some sheep are already im sure he will put in the time to find them he is the most efective hunter i know he is pushing 50 elk to date all public land unguided. he is also a timber faller so being in shape isnt a problem either. he'll eat sheep meat

Warner Goat is a Good tag this year I have been all over that country a couple of times have seen some well above average animals. Not Outrageous yet but still some real real nice animals.

Is that the unit that the auction hunter was chasing a monster ram in two years ago? Supposedly a new state record???

oldoregon, Highdesert is all talk and no action! His BS is so thick on this site I can smell it from here in Eastern Oergon.

Ouch koyote, I live near Adrian and I don't smell him just a dang dairy! Any of you fellow East Oregonians see any good rams in the Owyhee unit let me know, my wife drew this year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom