Orange

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5553129

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Lawmakers are considering allowing hunters to wear camouflage instead of "hunter orange" if they have certain permits.

Under House Bill 92, centerfire rifle hunters who have a once-in-a-lifetime permit or limited and premium entry permits would not be required to wear hunter orange. Rep. Stephen Sandstrom, R-Orem, says allowing hunters a choice of what to wear could give them a better chance of making a kill.

Sandstrom says wearing only camouflage isn't a safety concern because the permits in his bill allow only a few hunters in large areas at one time.

Hunters in general season deer and elk hunts would still be required to wear hunter orange.

The bill passed on the House floor unanimously Monday and will be debated in the Senate.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Excellent! I like how it says it will increase the chances of a kill. Maybe that is how we can get the LE rifle elk hunts from 90 to 100%.

ALTHOUGH I LIKE THE CAMO & STRIP THE ORANGE EVERY CHANCE I GET!!!

THERES A BUNCH OF JOKERS THAT SHOOT AT MOVEMENT OUT THERE IN THE FIELD!!!

I MYSELF HATE PUMPKIN PATCHES!!!

BUT CAMO PATCHES AIN'T MUCH BETTER!!!

HAD A COUPLE JACK-ASSES SHOOT TOWARDS ME A FEW YEARS AGO BECAUSE THERE WAS A PISSCUTTER 4 POINT DIRECTLY BETWEEN ME & THEM!!!

THEY WERE ABOUT 700 YARDS AWAY & I WAS 100 YARDS FROM THE BUCK,CAN'T TELL ME THEY COULDN'T SEE MY ORANGE IN THEIR SCOPES!!!

THEY SHOT & HIT WAY LOW BUT THEIR SLUGS ZINGED JUST OVER MY HEAD AFTER THEY RICOCHAYED!!!

I DON'T HUNT THAT ORANGE/JACKASS'S EVERYWHERE AREA ANYMORE!!!

F'IT,THEY CAN HAVE IT!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I've never really understood the need for blaze orange clothing. The only time you need to get out of the truck is to grab another cold one outta the cooler. If you roll your window up about 4" it makes a dandy dead rest.

Come to think of it, you would probably want to put on a orange vest when tearing up the hillside on your wheeler to drag your 2 point back to the truck.

There are some unethical hunters out there that might try to put a 400 grainer in your piston as you tear up the hill.

RUS

That is about as dumb a piece of legislation as I have ever seen.

They kill more critters in Colorado than all else put together and Colorado requires sommething like 1200 sq inches of orange.

Deer and elk don't care what color you wear.

I always thought it was funny that the most restrictive state in the Union, California, has no hunter orange requirement. We are permitted to shoot each other, as long as we don't use lead bullets to do it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom