and the Euro is one for one to Us currency

Swarovski NL 10 x 42​

$2,410

their also have 10x56 for around $1,800
and 15x56 for around the same

I just seen they have these as well

Swarovski NL 12 x 42​

Regular price £ 2,450 which for me $40 difference is worth it
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

They look to be the exact same size

Last edited:
Anyone purchased from this site before? Is it legit?

For that price and assuming it is legit, I may have to pull the trigger on some 12x42's

I don’t know a lot about this but Purdey Gun website has these for sale

Swarovski NL 10 x 42​

$2,410

Swarovski NL 12 x 42​

If it’s legit, that’s a great price.

I don’t know a lot about this but Purdey Gun website has these for sale

Swarovski NL 10 x 42​

$2,410

Swarovski NL 12 x 42​

The pound is not the euro. Add 20%.

Is that still a good price for those binos? They look like the current models are they not
Anyway I thought I’d post just in case it was a good deal!
I have been wanting to buy the Le Chameau Jamesen leather boots for awhile and everywhere else I see them they are $450 a pair.
I sure wish it was the Euro though!
Let me know if any of you guys buy the binos

It's about $300 under retail here. By the time you pay shipping and the currency exchange fee I doubt it's worth the hassle. If you know someone going to England have them pick up a set.

I doubt if it’s a good deal. You can buy the 10x 42 in the US at a lot of places $3,099 and free shipping. New ones cheaper than that on eBay.
If buying from a foreign country there is probably an import tariff.
Sales taxes are different for different states. In my state if a smaller seller doesn’t sell $100,000 per year in my state then they don’t charge sales taxes.
Companies like Amazon and Cabela’s almost always charge sales tax.

I have credit cards that charge foreign transaction fees and some that don’t. Cards like American Airlines and Delta usually don’t.

I’m not sure about the tariff. There used to be tariffs on binoculars but I don’t know if they are still in effect.

I have credit cards that charge foreign transaction fees and some that don’t. Cards like American Airlines and Delta usually don’t.
Understood, but this wouldn't be a foreign transaction fee, it's the exchange rate on goods purchased in a foreign currency. You won't get the same rate you see on a finance website. They'll squeeze a few extra cents on the dollar out of it.

I follow you idahomuleyhunter, won’t get the posted rate.
If you buy from someone on eBay that isn’t an authorized Swarovski dealer there may be a warranty issue also.

Ok I just sent an email to Purdey to help us answer with the total cost to buy binoculars from them.
I‘ll post the answer as soon as I get it

Hello Joseph.

Thank you very much for your mail.

Its actually pretty straightforward to answer this one.
At the moment the Purdey website is in GBP £ so the exchange rate will be at the rate of your bank or credit card company at the time of exchange.
Orders over £500 are shipped free and I believe all binoculars fit into this category so there will be no shipping charge.
The only complex part is on price. For orders to the U.S the U.K V.A.T would come off the price so for the example below The price for shipping to the U.S would be £1650.00
Image_2022-07-22_15-15-11.png

However its worth noting that this delivery may well be liable for import tax or duty into the U.S. This is totally outside the control of Purdey, we are working on a system that will calculate this cost at check out but for now our couriers DHL who act as the broker on behalf of U.S customs may well contact you to pay the import duty before they will release the shipment for delivery.

I hope this covers everything Joseph but if there is anything that needs clarification or if there is anything else that we can assist with then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Matt,

Purdey Customer Service.

I just seen this reply so I posted it right away. Hope this helps!

Swarovski‘s warranty wouldn’t have anything to do with the seller of the binos!​

You realize this business was founded and started in the nineteenth century right? I don’t think their swindlers.They made/make Customs guns for english and world royalty

ok...great Joe....get a pair...and see how warranty here works for you.

Did Purdey tell you this?....

Swarovski‘s warranty wouldn’t have anything to do with the seller of the binos!​

Last edited:

Not buying one here and dealing with the bs of buying one from overseas.
I have no intentions of buying Swarovski binoculars from anywhere I don’t have a use for such a great pair of optics. I have a pair of Bruntons which I think are fantastic but again I don’t have a lot of time glassing anything!
I posted the info on here because as much as I do know about these which is only from you all that their expensive as heck and when I seen this ad it seemed like a great deal! Though I first messed up with the Euro and it being the British Pound Sorry! I wanted to redeem myself and found out what the cost would be to buy them from Purdey and have them shipped to the USA and any and all other costs that may be charged to see if it is still a good deal or not? So I posted the information as soon as I got it from Purdey. Now some of you all must be a lot richer then me because I don’t care where I buy something of this quality if I’m saving money. I’m going to buy a pair of La Chameau Jamisen boots from them because even though the currency difference it’s still a good deal! Gator I hope you don’t mind I write this but I had Mrs Sikora buy Gator a couple pair of socks from Cordings in England because Gator and family are top notch Ditch Parrots killers! Mrs Sikora was suppose to get one pair with Pheasants and the other with quail but she ended up getting the wrong ones. I don’t think Gator liked them as much as I thought he would being his is a big rough and tumble guy but My Bad! Sorry Gator! I asked Mrs Sikora was it a headache to buy from overseas or more expensive etc she said it was apiece of cake so I’ll take her word for it. Any other question need answering I’ll send some more emails if you like me too!

I have no intentions of buying Swarovski binoculars from anywhere I don’t have a use for such a great pair of optics. I have a pair of Bruntons which I think are fantastic but again I don’t have a lot of time glassing anything!
I posted the info on here because as much as I do know about these which is only from you all that their expensive as heck and when I seen this ad it seemed like a great deal! Though I first messed up with the Euro and it being the British Pound Sorry! I wanted to redeem myself and found out what the cost would be to buy them from Purdey and have them shipped to the USA and any and all other costs that may be charged to see if it is still a good deal or not? So I posted the information as soon as I got it from Purdey. Now some of you all must be a lot richer then me because I don’t care where I buy something of this quality if I’m saving money. I’m going to buy a pair of La Chameau Jamisen boots from them because even though the currency difference it’s still a good deal! Gator I hope you don’t mind I write this but I had Mrs Sikora buy Gator a couple pair of socks from Cordings in England because Gator and family are top notch Ditch Parrots killers! Mrs Sikora was suppose to get one pair with Pheasants and the other with quail but she ended up getting the wrong ones. I don’t think Gator liked them as much as I thought he would being his is a big rough and tumble guy but My Bad! Sorry Gator! I asked Mrs Sikora was it a headache to buy from overseas or more expensive etc she said it was apiece of cake so I’ll take her word for it. Any other question need answering I’ll send some more emails if you like me too!
Not sure what you are on, but a little less wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Hi Homer I have a question for you! Seeing how you seem to know so much answer me this! How long have you been a D$ck did it just come on suddenly like the Covid virus or did it start when you were just a little guy and just got worse to where people just can’t stand to be around you anymore? See here’s the thing I didn’t invite you into my post and if you don‘t have anything positive to say don‘t say anything that goes for you too JB1975. You two have a great day!

Hi Homer I have a question for you! Seeing how you seem to know so much answer me this! How long have you been a D$ck did it just come on suddenly like the Covid virus or did it start when you were just a little guy and just got worse to where people just can’t stand to be around you anymore? See here’s the thing I didn’t invite you into my post and if you don‘t have anything positive to say don‘t say anything that goes for you too JB1975. You two have a great day!
See post 24.

If you buy from an authorized Swarovski US dealer you can send it to Rhode Island for warranty or other work. If you buy it in Europe you have to send it to Austria for repair.
I think the warranty is the same but where you have to send it is different.

This may not be an issue for you.

see post #24

lol....You won't accept very valuable advice and I'm the d$ck?

I just spoke with Nick at Swarovski Customer Service in The US and he said no matter where you buy their binos they are covered by their warranty if you buy them in England or anywhere else and have them shipped to you in the US then you would send them to Swarovski in America and if you live in Europe you would send them to Austria! He said the warranty process is always the same no matter where you buy them!

I was just looking at price on Purdey for the Swarovski 10x42 NL
their price is £2,410 when you put in your email address with name and home mailing address it’s drops the price to £2,008.33
(I would imagine no tax goes to England) with free shipping to the states. £ 2,008.33 to US $2,358.98 thats $350.65 for currency change. Now I don’t know if they can just charge your card the US dollar amount since some think the credit cards are going to charge huge fees to convert. Purdey said DHL does the shipping so he said to look on their website to see if they charge a fee. From what I have seen on US prices for those binos that’s around a $700 savings! Not Bad!

Which one would be a better buy the 10x42 NL or the

Swarovski TA Range Finder 10 x 42​

Regular price £2,408.33
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Colour

SizeOS
The EL Range combines Swarovski Optik technology with precise range measurement functions. The integrated tilt indicator gives you either the adjusted distance or the angle, offering precise measurements from 10 meters. Download the smartphone app to configure the binoculars to your needs. 10x magnification 42mm effective objective lens diameter 6.8 degree field of view 90% light transmission

It‘s $2,928.90 for this one with free shipping
I like that the range finder adjusts for angles to get proper distance. I wonder how far it can range out too it says minimum is 10 meters. I still wouldn’t use them enough to justify buying such a great set of binos

Has anyone looked up the TA Range Finder Models?
It has a app that you can adjust them to your ammo, weather conditions, etc and will take you to where your shot was. I think that be great trying to found your quarry after shooting 700 yds across two valley up two mountain sides. LOL!
$3k is a lot of money but if your going on a hunt of a lifetime that took you 30 years to draw the tag or $30k for the tag and guide I think these binos would be quite the asset! I’m sure there’s a cheaper way I‘m just saying because I know how much MM Members love Swarovski

You know you could get a few guys together to go in on a pair and whoever draws the premium tag uses them then when one guy kills out he can stay in or sell his share to another guy! I would recommend buying full coverage insurance on them though if stolen.
The only glitch I see is want happens if more then one guy draws in the same year!? Any ideas on that problem?
What say you!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom