OPTICS

C

CRC

I am in the market to get some new binoculars. I have had some Nikon bino's for a long time and was wondering what you all thought about Vortex?

I've only looked through the diamondbacks, and they are sweet. I think Vortex makes good optics for a pretty good price.

Buy them, you won't be disappointed. Cowslayer is a dealer. He can get you a pair, meet you in the hills and let you see what they can do(provided you are in Utah) check him out at www.vipoptics.com
He will treat you right and you will really like the glass.

CSO

It's all about the good times...

Cabelas European Optics are awesome if your in that price range. 800.00

We're still running the special on Coyote Tan Diamondbacks @ $129.99 for either 10x42 or 8x42's and $159.99 for Coyote Tan Vultures in your choice of 8.5x50, 10x50 or 12x50. Add a harness strap with any bino for only $10.00.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

>I am in the market to
>get some new binoculars.
>I have had some Nikon
>bino's for a long time
>and was wondering what you
>all thought about Vortex?

I purchased a pair of Razor 10x42 and absoulutely love them. this weekend I compared them with a pair of swaro slc 10x42 and I would say that the vortex's were 99% of what the swaros were for half of the price. I also got a skyline ed 20x60x80 scope and love it also. I Bought them from doug at cameraland and they were great to work with.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom