Opions on Scopes

L

Lookin4Sheds

I have had vortex and don't feel they are good quality. There was always something wrong with it and had to send it back several times. I would love to get a Swaro or a Lieca but it isn't in the budget. Am looking at leupold, bushnell, and nikon. Any opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have always had good luck with Leupold. I have tried a few others to save a buck in past. Just a waste of time and money.It never worked out had problems with the cheeper scopes . Went back to Leupolds ,they work have never had a problem. I still have the first Leupold 3 x 9 I got when I was 15 years old. That was 33 years ago.
I did put a Nikon bdc scope on a rifle for my daughter a few months ago. The gun came with a junk tasco pronghorn on it when I got it.Traded a water heater for the rifle .The pronghorn had to go. It has been working pretty good.

I have Leupold VX-3's on all my guns and I can say without a doubt the best of the +mid-rangr scopes. I have had or sold/intalled about every other brand of scope.

If you are interested in a new Leupold send me a pm. Depending on what you want, I might be able to get you a good price.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom