Opinion Dedicated hunters

theox

Very Active Member
I thought of an idea to add to the dedicated hunter program

My thoughts are to give credit for service hours for coyote kills. something like each coyote= 1 hour i beleive the current rate per sservice hour is 20 dollars and as well as the current coyote bounty 20 dollars. so it sounds like a fair trade off. I think this would get more guys out coyote hunting and slimming these nasty little predators down.

What are your guys thoughts and opinions on this?

I have already emailed this to the DWR and the WB

I think it's a good idea but it wont beat stamp licking or proclamation drops. LOL The dwr needs the hours in other ways but it might be err probably better to shoot some yotes.

yes too many dedicated hunter projects are worthless! I know most guys like the easy way out but i would like to see more beneficial projects.

Theox, I proposed that in a sfw meeting last year and everyone looked around like a light came on and ryan foutz and troy justesen were present in that meeting and told us they would relay the message to don and it would be done.
it only makes sence especially when in june the bounty is going to 50 per whole dog turned in.

[email protected]
[email protected]

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

longshooter, well good thinking! I just kinda thought about it and thought it would be more useful then some of the stupid dedicated hunter projects.

Is the bounty for sure going to 50 in june?

>>yes too many dedicated hunter projects
>>are worthless! I know most
>>guys like the easy way
>>out but i would like
>>to see more beneficial projects.
>>
>
>Like getting hours for working MDF,
>SFW and RMEF banquets? I
>agree.
>
>http://unitedwildlifecooperative.org

yes exactly! we need the dedicated hunters projects to actually be in the field and doing something.

ox,

At a recent DH meeting I attended, your thoughts were addressed as well: those of having worthwhile on the ground projects to do. Since that meeting, we have worked on expanding our Service Project committee to address these things. We are planning to not only utilize what the DWR has on their list for projects, but to impliment some of our own. Unfortunately, we aren't able to contact Designated Hunters on our own since we don't have their information.

For those of you who would like to get your hands dirty, I would suggest getting in on our service project list of contacts so that you can be included in this years events.

Contact our Service Project Coordinator (Luke) at:

[email protected]

Or myself at:

[email protected]

As to your coyote idea,it's a lot better than setting up tables and chairs! ;-)

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom