Opening day antelope

Wyo_Roadhunter

The muzzleloader opener was good to me yesterday. Lucked into the biggest antelope I've ever shot.

20240901_160807.jpg

Resized_20240901_155701_1725238129035.jpeg

20240901_161529.jpg

The muzzleloader opener was good to me yesterday. Lucked into the biggest antelope I've ever shot.

View attachment 156285

View attachment 156286

View attachment 156287
After seeing your pictures over the years, I hardly believe it had much to do with “luck”.

Congratulations on a great antelope.

I’m a terrible estimator on size so when you get a tape on him, I’d love to know what he measures out at, if you wouldn’t mind. He sure looks huge to me.

just finished measuring him and we got 85". And as for a story we was just driving up and down roads learning the unit since I'd never been there and just lucked into him!
Thank WR.

“Roadhunter’s” aren’t lucky, they are “on sight” when things happen. Again, luck has very little to do with your success………. some times it’s just easier than others.

just finished measuring him and we got 85". And as for a story we was just driving up and down roads learning the unit since I'd never been there and just lucked into him!
How did you get close enough to shoot it with a muzzle loader. Rolling hills or gullies? How far from the road? He didn’t get that big being unaware of his surroundings.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom