OPEC Message

D

d13r

OPEC Message

Subject: Fw: OPEC Message

The OPEC minister will look you in the eyes and say the following:

"We are at war with you infidels. Have been since the embargo in the 1970s. You are so arrogant you haven't even recognized it. You have more missiles, bombs, and technology, so we are fighting with the best weapon we have and extracting on a net basis about $700 billion/year out of your economy. We will destroy you! Death to the infidels!

While I am here I would like to thank you for the following:

Not developing your 250-300 year supply of oil shale and tarsands. We know if you did this, it would create millions of jobs for US citizens, expand your engineering abilities, and keep the wealth in the US instead of sending it to us to finance our war against you bastards.

Thanks for limiting defense depar tment purchases of oilsands from your neighbors to the north. We love it when you confuse your allies.

Thanks for over-regulating every segment of your economy and thus delaying by decades the development of alternate fuel technologies.

Thanks for limiting drilling off your coasts, in Alaska , and anywhere there is a bug, bird, fish, or plant that might be inconvenienced. Better that your people suffer! Glad to see our lobbying efforts have been so effective.

Corn based Ethanol. Praise Allah for this sham program! Perhaps you will destroy yourself from the inside with these types of policies. This is a gift from Allah, praise his name! We never would have thought of this one! This is better than when you pay your farmers NOT TO GROW FOOD. Have them use more energy to create less energy, and simultaneously drive food prices through the roof.

Thank you , US Congress!!!!

And finally, we appreciate y ou letting us fleece you without end. You will be glad to know we have been accumulating shares in your banks, real estate, and publicly held companies. We also finance a good portion of your debt and now manipulate your markets, currency, and economies to our benefit.

THANK YOU , AMERICA !"

RE: OPEC Message

Dear OPEC,

Yes, that's true, BUT! How many Razorback Suckers you got? Do you know how fragile the endangered Wyoming Toad is? Be honest! Would you rather have your oil, or would you rather have a few Alabama Cave Shrimp like we have? That's what I thought!

Some things you just can't put a pricetag on!

Eel

I think that its nice that this very grateful man took the time to write us such a kind letter.

Seems like if put to a vote today (which it wont in our democrat controlled congress) we would be drilling some more in Alaska and getting our oil off the coast rather than let the foreigners get it.

And while we are at it get some nuclear power plants going.

The crappy thing about our legislative system is that their rich so they don't mind paying $4.40 a gallon!! If things get too pricy...they'll give themselves a raise!! When their term is up, they still get paid. We are the next country to have civil unrest. It may take a hundred years but it will happen. How long will "America" put up with our own bullshit? Those that are to be working for us, protecting us and helping us prosper, where the hell are they? Everyday when I leave my house, there's a gas station about 300 yards from my house. Every three or four days the price of gas goes up. Think about this....would we not be exuberant if a gallon of gas was $3.25? 10 years ago it was $1.80 What has happened? Are we running out of crude oil? The problem is not supply and demand....it's our stupidity and self-preservation that we aren't tapping into our own resources. We are not the most powerful country in the world. The most powerful country in the world dictates the way it is. We definately aren't doing that...

Steve

Man you guys are good. eel or d13.....one of you guys run as a write-in candidate will you. You got my vote. Hell, who cares if you get impeached. It should be enough time to get several hundred drilling opperations going in Alaska and the off shore rigs will be a lot more productive.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

I will pay the extra for the fuel and be happy I dont live in one of those #$%^hole middle east countrys.

Woodruff- that's exactly the mentality that they are banking on. What happens when gas is $10 a gallon? Will your answer still be the same? Who is watching out for those that don't feel that way? We have oil here that we have access to. We can be a self-sufficient country but instead are relying on others to supply us with what keeps our country running. We eventually will be priced out and/or cut off....then what? We will eventually have to tap into OUR natural resources anyway. Why not now? Do you not think that they will eventually hold out on us? Our economy will be dead...thus cause civil unrest...then a lot of problems much larger than I think we care to know.

Steve

RE: OPEC

Wiszard,

I am not saying I like the gas prices, I don't. However, I am looking at the economy as a whole. Sure gas priced are at an
all time high. Look at this link:

http://www.randomuseless.info/gasprice/gasprice.html

There have been times that prices have been very close to the same.

Here is my plan to deal with the prices:

1- Drive less

2- Convert 2 or 3 of my vehicles to CNG

3- Require my employees to carpool to job site when using my vehicles.

Do I think they will hold out on us? No I do not think they will. They want our money.

Obviously there are things that can be done to ease our dependentcy for fuel. You mentioned several of them. I'm looking at the big picture....whoever has and produces the crude oil will eventually control every country who depends on that oil. It is free enterprise at its best. Do you really think they want...hell, or even need our money at this point? They don't need our money anymore. Countries in the middle east that are producing the majority of the oil can shut down any other countries economy that they supply fuel to. Think of the power they have. Does anyone have a clear cut reason why fuel prices are going up so drastically all of a sudden?

Steve

It will all be over soon. My bet is the economic climate is right for the hydrogen vehicle and we will be running on water. The Chinese will perfect one and sell it to the rest of the world thus completing the plan for world domination without firing a shot. The Arabs will be eating camel shiit souffles and killing their leaders. Diesel will drop to $1 a gallon and I will be still driving my old F-250 diesel. Well, I can dream if I want to. Until then write your balless congressman and tell him to grow a set and stand up to the enviro-whacko lobby.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom