Oops

BeanMan

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-13 AT 01:27PM (MST)[p] I should have turned the heater on and fixed the leaking sink in the old office. I hadn't been in there since September and the last three weeks have been below zero. Crap.

iceinbug.jpg

iceinbug004.jpg

I think there is a feline plumber on this sight! Yikes!

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!" -Harry S. Truman

Damn leaking sinks...I got one too...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I got ice skates!

That sucks though! Couldn't imagine the work/damage...
I think I would have keeled over and got "iced over" upon seeing that.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

BeanMan, really sorry to see that.

I got called out today from a guy who went down off the mountain to have a surgery then a short recovery period. He had left his kitchen sink dripping/running on purpose(as told to by his friends), but turned the heat off before he left. Bad move!

We have been at, around, but near 15 below -0- every morning this past week or so. His was the same result as yours but MUCH Bigger!

Even a river will freeze if cold enough!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Slam,

That's the plan, I've got about a quarter of it done. Once I get into the actual bathroom it's going to get harder.

Just buy a Zamboni and tell everyone you did it on purpose?

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

oh well....the state has lots of money...right beanman...??

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom