OOPS!! Just screwed up.

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
Question? How can I take back an application now? I put in for 102 with max points and don't have the time to hunt due to other drawn tags. If drawn can I turn the tag back in?

Guide book says the mod date deadline is May 31. Looks like from last years odds it was 27% chance with max points. People have said the application was still open yesterday. Go check and see.

You're screwed as the apply/modify period, even though they screwed up and left it open for almost an extra 24 hours yesterday, was closed at 7PM MST yesterday. You'll now need to pray you don't draw the tag!

I stand corrected. The modify window is indeed closed. With the further reduction in tags for 102, draw odds could drop below 10%.

>You're screwed as the apply/modify period,
>even though they screwed up
>and left it open for
>almost an extra 24 hours
>yesterday, was closed at 7PM
>MST yesterday. You'll now
>need to pray you don't
>draw the tag!

I think the application period was left open for a little longer than planned because the system went down at about 11:30PM on June 1 because a bunch of people waited until the last 30 minutes to submit their apps.

ClearCreek

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-15 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]>>You're screwed as the apply/modify period,
>>even though they screwed up
>>and left it open for
>>almost an extra 24 hours
>>yesterday, was closed at 7PM
>>MST yesterday. You'll now
>>need to pray you don't
>>draw the tag!
>
>I think the application period was
>left open for a little
>longer than planned because the
>system went down at about
>11:30PM on June 1 because
>a bunch of people waited
>until the last 30 minutes
>to submit their apps.
>
>ClearCreek

Yep, that's what jm77 said happened and IMHO those people that waited until the last half hour should have been out of luck because everyone knows you shouldn't wait like that due to a crash, a CC problem that won't go through, etc.! That means that some people that were allowed to apply on June 2 may draw tags when people that had applied well before the deadline won't!

Thanks for the info guys, I sort of figured I was out of luck. I put those tags choices in before Colorado and Nevada results came out. Both the tags I drew were not my first choices. Really didn't think I would draw any of them. Was putting in for bonus points and got lucky. I hope I don't get so in Wyoming since I was apply with the special tag. If I draw then I have a delima. Thanks again.

If your in for the special tag it looks like you better start packing your bags for the hunt. It looks like 65% of max point people drew last year

Tell the ole lady you made a mistake and hunt-em all!...lol...might want to look for a nice part time job to!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom