One Tag, One Animal

YELUM

Long Time Member
Its tough when you have two different looking trophies, and you have to pic one. One looks great from the front, one great from the side. Which do you prefer?

Yelum
800920111029151056b.jpg

528520111029151056e.jpg

7393sheep836.jpg

8210sheep354.jpg

For the sake of research and collared Ram.....cape damage.....to some extent.

I would take the top Ram.......prolly with in 4-5 points of each other in score.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-11 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]Yellum,

I'm no expert, but I believe that while the bottom ram carries his mass out better, the top ram has bigger bases. Look at the space between the horn and the ear. I agree that they are only 4 to 5 points apart. Either ram will make a great once in a lifetime trophy. Good luck today and let us know how it turns out.

Paul

I like broomed sheep but I'm not in love with the jewelry.
It's a good problem to have since they both look great.

Good luck!

Zeke

I am with Zeke in that I love broomed off mass, but the necklace and ear rings take away some machismo!
I am still cracked up about Buckjunkie's comment " It must be a Cali Ram if it is wearing ear rings".

If you haven't killed one yet, either would be a nice trophy in my mind!

I think the top ram is "prettier" for sure... not sure on score... I'd probably shoot the top ram if both were waiting for me....

?
?
?

I'd shoot the top ram, I think they would score very close but the top one is longer.
What do you guys think the ages are on them, I cant see them well enough to say for sure.

Shoot em till their dead

top one for sure........i tried counting there rings both to be around 6 years old if i counted right

IMO, the top one is prettier, and should score better. But it might come down to the look your looking for, and perhaps what else might be on your wall.

If it were me I would go after the top one. But it's not.

So go after the one that makes you happy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom