One of those days....

justr_86

Long Time Member
Today is one of those days that nothing goes right! Can't seem to get ahead of it.

What do you do to unwind a bit after a bad day? I know everyone has them!

I think I'm gonna go home, have a beer or 2 and try my best to not do anything!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

With weather like this I like your idea of just having a couple of cold ones , and chilling .

I usually try to unwind by shooting by bow or saddling up and going for a ride , but in my area its a little snowy and muddy for the fun outdoor unwinding .

What now justr?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

Going fishing works for me! Grab a rod and get out the door.

If people spent more time fishing, there would a lot less psychiatrists.

Joey

Bess, its wintertime in a natural gas field and you know how mechanicing sometimes goes!

Joey I agree, I'm sick of freezing my ass off though. I do go fishing quite a bit in the summertime.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Every winter I get the blues so If I dont get to go out once or twice a week hiking around looking at critters Id go crazy.

I also go out once or twice a week with my kids and just watch them shoot their bows. Sometimes I will shoot but it is really relaxing watching them shoot.

you could always go home and kick the neighbors dog.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you get!!

If you could talk those tight arses you work for into buying a cheap ethanol pump and hooking it up to the tubing at an injection rate of a gallon a day you would never have a well freeze up again.

You can flow back 8000 psi of natural gas mixed with water through a 16/64 choke hooked to that methanol pump and never freeze up no matter the outside temps.

Just sayin!

However I had a bad day too. been fishin downhole tools for a week now on a 30 yr old injection well. You can imagine!

Sooooooooooooo, I went to the gym and worked out my shoulders till I tore one apart. lol

+1 shummy, Go get lit and jump off your moms roof.

I always liked to take my dirtbike out for a burn, Nothing will calm you down like a near death experience

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Justr you could turn on the tv and watch the Lakers smoke the Jazz!! Pretty entertaining stuff there!! Halftime score is 66-38 :)

~Z~

Sounds like sex drugs and alcohol help you guys out the best!

I'd watch the lakers play but only if there was a good chance Kobe was going to fall on his face! Then I'd just watch it on youtube.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I like the idea of going home and kicking the crap outta the neighbors barking dog idea...problem is I don't have any barking neighbors dogs...shot em all....

Bud light on tap out of the kegorator and digiorno pizza. Worked for me so far today. But the sex and alcohol thing sounds pretty cool too.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

F'r!

You'll be shackin up with RUGSTER after just one incident with the gal down the street!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

F'r!

No sense in me looking at her!

Sounds like to me You've already Vandalized her!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Several options for me to wind down at the end of a stressful day..... Depending on my mood/etc:

- A couple of beers.

- A Bikram class.

- A few minutes alone with my guitar, picking some new chords.

- A good game of Uno with my kids! ;)

S.

:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom