One more!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Got one...missed one. It was too hot for the end of December.
9177img_20111228_113701.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW! Is that "BLOOD"?

Just kidding. That dog is all dressed for the party, but he looks like he changed his mind about going. Ha, Ha.

That's disrespectful to the coyote. The antis shouldn't see that kind of stuff. It's the same as poaching. You should have hidden the blood. Those rocks are too hard for a dead coyote to lay on. Show it some compassion. Blah blah blah...

Cool picture.

I had one in my corral yesterday morning. My son and I decided that was just getting too comfortable. After a miss and a couple misfeeds I mananged to roll his ass on a dead run quartering away at about 150 yards with my SKS. My son had hit him a couple times with a 22. Then the bugger got up and ran off. Couldnt believe it. I don't think he'll be back. Might not have killed him cleaned but as my buddy always says... "Its a coyote, all you gotta do is make 'em leak".

I'll probably catch hell for that from the crowd that has never killed anything. Oh well.

It would be pretty easy to prove that stain came from that coyote. It's the coyote's fault, duh.

LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom