One more time, MM supporters

predator

Very Active Member
Ok, fellas, here we go. My pet fundraiser this year is the Tackle the Tower. I will be running 23 floors of the Wells Fargo building in full SWAT gear and SCBA, all for the sake of puking my guts out at the top and feeling what it's like to not be able to breathe, a condition which affects millions of Americans.

My goal is one buck for every stair, and I know my MM pals will come through for me and my team, the Sultans of SWAT.

Your donation is tax-deductible, and I thank you in advance.

My fund-raising link is as follows: http://www.mrsnv.com/evt/e01/part.jsp?rid=770850&id=1780&acct=0753039321

Thanks, Pred

PS. Silentstalker- I won't tell anyone when you donate to this girl in blue rather than the boys in red....LOL

ITS TIME TO COWBOY-UP CUPCAKES!!!

WELL MM'ERS!!!

IT'S TIME TO COWBOY-UP!!!

I'M SENDING YOU UP THE EASIEST (FIRST 25!!!) STAIRS Preddy!!!

LETS HELP Preddy OUT & SEND HER TO THE TOP!!!

CAN SOMEBODY SEND US A PICTURE ONCE SHE CROWNS OUT ON TOP???

GO GET EM GIRL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: ITS TIME TO COWBOY-UP CUPCAKES!!!

Let's get Jiggy with it.

Chef, Where's your sorry arse at ???

Come on son.

Larry

Didn't this used to be for the diabetes assoc.??

JB

JB, you have a great memory. Yes, usually I do the Tour de Cure, and that is for the American Diabetes Association. But I may be out of the commission for that one, so I'm gonna trash myself on this one instead.

I think its great that you do so much for your community! When my foot heals I want to do something like this...

Drum

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

Hey Drum, how is your recovery going? Are you able to set off the detectors in Hermosillo now?

I'm glad you are not...You'd probably kick my arse!

Thanks fellas for the support, I knew I could count on you!

Pred

Recovery is ongoing, I have to wear a bone growth stimulator for about 12 hours a day but I only have 3 more weeks of that. I will then go in for another surgery just to clean things up. Its not as bad as it could be though.

Have a great evening and I hope you all raise a ton of money for a great cause.

DL

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

Holy cow, you really broke that bad!!

Thanks again, everyone for your support.

I'll make sure I post the before/after pics.....

I'M TRYING Preddy!!!

I'M TRYING!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Hey Pred, been outta town for a week & just saw your team photo. Pretty impressive looking group. Hope you reach your goal.

Common fellow MM'ers pretend you're putting in for a Henries tag that you just know you will draw!

RUS

As a funder of one of the largest tabacco companies in the US i find it hard to support the American Lung Assn.

However, Its for Pred. and i guess its my own dumb azz that smokes. 1/4 tank donated!
477ae34e5b284072.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-08 AT 02:10PM (MST)[p]
I see that this happened today.....Pred if you survived, give us an update, how was it?
477ae34e5b284072.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom