One lucky Guy Henry Mountains

T

Teamva79

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-12 AT 00:44AM (MST)[p]I was lucky enough to win the Henry Mountain any weapon tag at the Show last weekend. I plan on doing the hunt myself no guides/outfitters and I am looking for any information that might be helpful. I lived in Northern Utah for two years but never got the chance to travel down there..
Any Help would be appreciated
Thank you

I will go with you on the hunt. I will take my rifle too and if you miss I'll back you up. If you happen to "slip" right before that shot it will count as a miss and I'll go ahead and shoot. If you happen to get "pushed" right before the shot it will count as a miss also and I'll go ahead and shoot then also.

Sounds fair to me! LOL

Zeke

Back to reality; Congratulations on drawing the sweetest of sweet deer tags! Have a wonderful experience!

Congrats you drew the best mule deer tag in the west! Make the most out of it have a good time and keep us posted!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-12 AT 01:04PM (MST)[p]Any body have any last year scouting or harvest pics ?

Are going to turn down free guiding or will you take it if it is offered.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator
I have had a few offers of people willing to help
Guide. I have to do some research and then make a decision
I sure appreciate everybodys help and information.

No Doug, I'm sorry. I'm afraid of what you'd do to me if the first shooter "slipped" and it was my turn to shoot! LOL

Zeke

Oh, I used to shoot some great bucks down there before the F&G removed the antler point restriction! Too bad they flubbed it up, closed it, opened it as LE!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-12 AT 11:41PM (MST)[p]Anybody have any more pics or any info that would help
Any info on scouting or where to start scouting?

IMG_0793143.jpg
henriespictures005.jpg

henriespictures011.jpg

henriespictures008.jpg

www.hightopoutfitters.com

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom