One in a Thousand Odds.......

H

HEMIGRIZZ

Just got awesome news........my 12 year old son drew 1 of 2 rifle deer tags left in Unit 45!!!!!!!! How's that for a boys first hunt!! Unbelievable...I can't wait to get home and tell him.

And this is no joke, called the F&G office and they confirmed it. It's gona be an awesome time come October.

Thanks guys, I'll keep you posted on the hunt. He had perma grin when i told him somebody was hunting bucks in 45 and it wasn't ME !!! Headed to the range this weekend to start getting him seriously ready. It's going to be some awesome family time in October.

My son drew it on 2nd chance 5 years ago for his first hunt to. We had a great hunt, it spoiled him. We hunted it last year too and saw a lot of bucks that should be great this year. Best of luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom