ONE EYE OPEN OR TWO???

50cal

Just wondering how many of you leave both eyes open when looking through your spotting scope(or rifle) or if you close one. I myself close one but after awhile it starts to get tired. I have been thinking about getting a eye patch to use. I have covered my one eye with my hand or hat and it is much more comfortable.

I try to leave both open, but I just don't have a lot of success with it. I usually end up covering one eye if I am using the spotter for any length of time. Never tried an eye patch.

Howdy,

It has been my practice to try to keep both eyes open; however, I generally shade the off side eyeball with my hand or hat or whatever is handy. The best outfitters I hunt with do the same.

Hope this helps.

Coach

I close one eye but have been told by a friend in the military that they teach them to keep both open at all times and the end goal making it to have them work independently of each other such as in a helicopter where they can fly and shoot at the same time.

This last year I gave the eye patch a try while spotting. I was very pleased with the decrease in eye fatigue. Keeping both eyes open, even with one covered up, was a noticeable help.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom