One Dude to another Dude

Feleno

Long Time Member
Some things you shouldn't say to your buddy. Feel free to add to the list:

1. I need a hug, hold me!
2. Hey, I'm going to the restroom, wanna go?
3. Does my ass look big in these pants?
4. You got an earing I can borrow?
5. Want to catch a play this weekend?
6. Gee your hair smells terrific.
7. Did you see Oprah yesterday?
8. What do you think of my new hair color?
9. Are you ticklish?
10. Your package is yoked!

The priest at church showed me a new game. It's called hide the salami. You wanna play?

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-08 AT 04:34PM (MST)[p] "i always wondered if you'd be better in bed than your old lady was"

Feleno .... the fact you would even post stuff like this is troubling ... hope you come to grips with your gender someday.

One Dude to another ... whatever.

RUS

Feleno needs to get together with that female/male up in Oregon that just had or is about to have a baby...........pretty sick what people will do to get in the news in todays society.

Brian

DUDE.....!
47f5feb53bb578e9.jpg

rackmaster

(At the bar).....Hey,would you like me to push in your stool....

I just puked a little in my mouth from even typing this.

BigFly
47bec37d1951da49.jpg

ClitoRUS
Just trying to make you and some of the others uncomfortable. looks like its working :). There are guys even within this thread that know I'm 100% straight, happy and married to a woman.

Funny replies guys.

>ClitoRUS
>Just trying to make you and
>some of the others uncomfortable.
>looks like its working :).
>There are guys even within
>this thread that know I'm
>100% straight, happy and married
>to a woman.
>
>Funny replies guys.

you sound BI- Dude!

Manndy15
Never touched another peni other than my own. Thats a fact. The "man-crush" thing went the wrong direction but I decided to have fun with it.

Fe guy..........you may be 100% straight, you may be married to a woman......but you definately ain't HAPPY!

Someone is in your closet trying to get out!

Nick
Extremely HAPPY. Married a long time and wouldnt change nothing. maybe thats why i don't have any problems JOKING about the "other" lifestyle. trust me the guys here that know me are laughing.

Good to see that you have a sense of humor about yourself Feleno - pretty fuuny stuff!

Here are a few I never want to hear:

Hey, would you mind picking up the soap over there? (In a locker room shower?)

Or this one:

Would you tell anyone if you went camping with a buddy and woke up in the morning with a groggy head and sore anus? - You wouldn't?? Wanna go camping?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy
Me and 3 buddies went on a S.D. pheasant hunting trip. We booked 2 rooms ahead of time thinking they'd have 2 twin beds in each. Nope. 1 queen (no jokes) in each room. I slept on the floor all 3 nights. Never felt comfortable enough to be that close to my friend. I sleep in my own tent whenever I go camping with the guys. Always.

Feleno I think you may need to be honest with us(denial is a disease!)... everything you do screams "closet queer"... just because you say "I am not gay" and "never touch a Peni"!!! come on!!!Happily Married!.....Most fags are.(Larry Graig..Liberace, Elton John, Micheal Jackson, Rosie O )
Get together with me and we will go to the city(San Francisco)I live 35 minutes away and we can go to Hamburger Marys, The End Up, Elephant Walk and have a few beers and talk about it and see which side you end up on. ME?(I never even seen naked man before and don't post gay innuendos..) I may end up on both.. I just don't know, but as far as know at this point I am straight and love women...
rm

I think we need a gay forum. First its LE gay bull hunts, then its all this talk about gays and nobody is coming out but in secret they really want to but there afraid. at least in a gay forum they can feel comfortable. and i dont have to click it! and then those that claim they are not gay can secretly click the gay forum to secretly see who is secretly gay!

You seem a little obsessed with accomodating secretly gays.

LMAO!! Have a great weekend.

GOOD GAWD READ POST # 21!!!

LOOKS LIKE JACKMASTER WANTS A DATE WITH Feleno!!!

PUKE!!!

SPIT!!!

HACK!!!

GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: GOOD GAWD READ POST # 21!!!

Hey, Eel if you show me your Black Brant, I'll show you my Alution. Jingow

>Hey, Eel if you show me
>your Black Brant, I'll
>show you my Alution.
>Jingow

Jingow, now that sounds dirty! You'll have to show me your Aleutian, because I didn't shoot any this year.

Eel

you guys should see BOBCATBESS'S HOG AUGER!!
(he still thinks of my arse!)
rm

Felacio probably has a bumper sticker on his subaru that say's " rear end me if your gay "! Just kidin, besides your not gay your boyfriend is right?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Feleno & JACKMASTER GO ON A DATE IN FRISCO!!!

JACKMASTER INVITES Feleno ON A DATE TO GO TO FRISCO!!!

PUKE!!!

HACK!!!

SPIT!!!

THROWED UP!!!

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

JUST THINK Faleno!!!

JACKMASTER SAYS HE'S STRAIGHT AS FAR AS HE KNOWS!!!

LET US KNOW HOW THE DATE GOES!!!

FOR NOW!!!

WE'LL JUST SAY!!!

NOW THERES A PAIR!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: Feleno & JACKMASTER GO ON A DATE IN FRISCO!!!

Feleno, do you have red hair? If so, stay away from JACKMASTER! LOL!

Eel

>"You wanna go fishing this weekend?
>I hear the fishing is
>good, and maybe we can
>hook up!"
>
>Eel

hook up!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom