One big happy family.

Tristate

Long Time Member
So there is an average American family. A mom, dad, and four kids. Dad is an alcoholic. The family keeps it together amazingly for years. When the kids grow up things start to unravel. One son has drug addictions he fights daily and he has gone in and out of the court system. A daughter has an illegitimate son and she is a stripper to make ends meet. Another daughter is harmless but never can find motivation to stay employed or find a direction in life. The oldest is a boy and through it all he has persevered and succeeded for the most part in life. One day the druggy screw up son gets busted by dad stealing stuff out of the garage. The family is thrown into conflict. The alcoholic dad tells the kids they are all turds that never appreciated all he did for them. They can't comprehend his sacrifice because most of them will never be fathers. On the side alcoholic dad starts to have an affair. It's exciting and he doesn't have to feel momentarily like he is stuck in the life he never really enjoyed. He and his girlfriend get to play dress up like he is a soldier and she never tells him "no". The family finds out and the alcoholic father claims the mother was a witch that never respected him. The family starts to turn on alcoholic dad. They remind him of the time he beat mom. He proclaims that was one time they shouldn't judge him by because it never happened again. The son who succeeded in life convinces the family to forget it all and they make it through another week. Another week living under a man who refuses to accept his culpability in a home he slowly helped destroy. Everything stays that way for years. Barely held together by one good son. But one day the day comes and the son gets the call from the county lockup. Dad's in the tank and needs the good son to come bail him out and take him home. But the good son has had enough. He won't defend dad anymore. His second wife stays mad at him for constantly trying to help the other three siblings survive both fiscally and emotionally. She is sick of his loyalty to a destructive alcoholic. So he quits caring what the other kids do with dad and mom. At one time he was the most important ally the dad had but now the son doesn't care. Too many problems of his own.

More cops died today. More families ripped apart. More prayers sent from all of us. It breaks my heart to tell y'all what will happen. It saddens me to watch the news and then read yall's posts filled with hate. I told you this would keep happening all the while praying that it wouldn't. The time has come for police to show everyone they see their flaws and are ready to make changes. Please before the support of the average working taxpayer is replaced with apathy.

>Sorry about your dad, man. At
>least your older brother turned
>outgood.

There is a space between out and good NVB

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-16 AT 07:30PM (MST)[p]>
> That was one hell of
>a ram you killed last
>season NVB
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Glad He got that Ram without the Aid of a F'N
Side by Side!

A Year Later & it mighta been a Different Story!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>>
>> That was one hell of
>>a ram you killed last
>>season NVB
>>
>>
>>
>>
2311idiot.jpg

>
>Glad He got that Ram without
>the Aid of a F'N
>Wheeler!
>
>A Year Later & it mighta
>been a Different Story!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>SEE
>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>[/font]
>
>

How's the plumbing business Bess?

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-16 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]Business booming bess???
Nvb you mount that ram yet!!!

Overton how's your SASCLM movement coming.

Burning man was last night !!!

>I saw I missed a space
>but decided it wasn't worth
>editing for.
>
>Thanks on the ram.
>
>Bess, how do you know I
>got it without a wheeler?
>
>
>www.sportsmensaccess.org

My Bad NVB!

I Had to do a Major EDIT Job!

Shoulda Read:
"Without a F'N Side by Side"!

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-16
>AT 07:28?PM (MST)

>
>Business booming bess???
>Nvb you mount that ram yet!!!
>
>
>
>Overton how's your SASCLM movement coming.
>
>
>Burning man was last night !!!
>

Hey Lil Red!

Looked Like He Mounted that Ram Immediately after He Pulled the Trigger!

(You Know,for Picture Purposes only!)

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Do you have any pics of the ram? Not really interested in the pics of the ram being mounted and/or the plumber's uniform (crack). :)

>Do you have any pics of
>the ram? Not really
>interested in the pics of
>the ram being mounted and/or
>the plumber's uniform (crack). :)
>

I'd bet you would be Interested!

95622plumberscrack.jpg

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-16 AT 08:27PM (MST)[p]I stand corrected on the plumbers uniform. Thanks for the smile Bess.

Now I am going to have to change my signature and add beautiful plumbers to law enforcement/police.

>And a lot of them were
>SASC. Back then SASC lives
>didn't matter so much. :)
>

Correct As usual Eel. Half of them were SASC and the other half were half SASC and half Lower Creek. Weatherford was half SASC and half Upper Creek so it's easy to see why he hated his victims

2311idiot.jpg

William Weatherford's father was a red head, which could explain some of the anger issues he exhibited.

Must I say Redhead lives matter too!!!

Don't make me start another list , it didn't bode well for the last guys !!!

>I know y'all didn't read a
>tale of two cities but
>do any of y'all know
>who Nero was?

I read the adventures of Huckleberry Finn

2311idiot.jpg

>Must I say Redhead lives
>matter too!!!
>
>Don't make me start another list
>, it didn't bode well
>for the last guys !!!
>

Yeah I agree Eel is a douche bag

2311idiot.jpg

>>Must I say Redhead lives
>>matter too!!!
>>
>>Don't make me start another list
>>, it didn't bode well
>>for the last guys !!!
>>
>
>Yeah I agree Eel is a
>douche bag
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Why does it have to be my turn? overton, are you still upset about the fire at Shelter Cove?

Eel that fire was a case of arson at shelter cove. Does anyone know why Tristate is bothering to tell us about his family problems? I'm trying to figure out if he was the Father, or good son or the druggie son. I was able to rule out the daughter, unless he is a transgender person.

RELH

>
>Speaking of fire smart man build
>small fire cook food not
>so smart man build big
>fire cook self
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

True story.

Prayers sent this morning for all our law enforcement.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-16 AT 07:52AM (MST)[p]>What do you all put in
>your hummingbird feeders? Mine is
>empty and the little guy
>that shows up every morning
>to drink just looked at
>me like "WTF?".
>

Vodka or gin with some red food coloring just to even things out.

overton, it takes 25-30 hummingbirds to make a sandwich. Not very cost affective now given the price of ammo. I miss the old days.

I have found that I catch more flies with Honey...not sure if that equates to hummingbirds but I have always liked that saying.

My neighbor is an older gentleman who works very hard in his yard. He spends a lot of time pulling weeds. He had a heart attack a couple of years ago. I see this morning he decided not to pull all the weeds himself. He has hired a pest management company to come in and spray. I could smell the 2,4-D all the way at my house, which took me back to my childhood when us farm kids were used as free labor. Given the fact that 2,4-D is a widely used herbicide that fairly closely resembles 2,4,5-T (at least in spelling), which if I'm not mistaken is what was in Agent Orange, I'm somewhat concerned about the effects of the pesticide on myself as well as my pets. I have sprayed literally hundreds of gallons of 2,4-D in my previous life as a farmer and never worried much about personal protective equipment. I even sprayed a little 2,4,5-T back in the day (see free labor comment above). I also sprayed hundreds of gallons of Round-up. Now there is a lot talk about Monsanto being evil and genetically modified organisms in the news with almost daily demonstrations and lawsuits. I find it ironic that millions of people around the country indiscriminately use Ortho Weed and feed on their lawns and I believe 2,4-D is the active herbicide in it. I have never understood how you can use Weed and Feed next to your rose bushes and not have it kill them when 2,4-D volatilizes so easily and drift is always a concern when spraying it.

But I digress... back to my original question...

Is it acceptable to wear brown shoes with a black belt?

www.sportsmensaccess.org

I rally don't want to Hi Jack this thread, but I will. Does anyone have a report on the Tuna off the Oregon coast? Headed over next week and this looked like the best place to get a report.

Thanks DZ

>My neighbor is an older gentleman
>who works very hard in
>his yard. He spends a
>lot of time pulling weeds.
>He had a heart attack
>a couple of years ago.
>I see this morning he
>decided not to pull all
>the weeds himself. He has
>hired a pest management company
>to come in and spray.
>I could smell the 2,4-D
>all the way at my
>house, which took me back
>to my childhood when us
>farm kids were used as
>free labor. Given the fact
>that 2,4-D is a widely
>used herbicide that fairly closely
>resembles 2,4,5-T (at least in
>spelling), which if I'm not
>mistaken is what was in
>Agent Orange, I'm somewhat concerned
>about the effects of the
>pesticide on myself as well
>as my pets. I have
>sprayed literally hundreds of gallons
>of 2,4-D in my previous
>life as a farmer and
>never worried much about personal
>protective equipment. I even sprayed
>a little 2,4,5-T back in
>the day (see free labor
>comment above). I also sprayed
>hundreds of gallons of Round-up.
>Now there is a lot
>talk about Monsanto being evil
>and genetically modified organisms in
>the news with almost daily
>demonstrations and lawsuits. I find
>it ironic that millions of
>people around the country indiscriminately
>use Ortho Weed and feed
>on their lawns and I
>believe 2,4-D is the active
>herbicide in it. I have
>never understood how you can
>use Weed and Feed next
>to your rose bushes and
>not have it kill them
>when 2,4-D volatilizes so easily
>and drift is always a
>concern when spraying it.
>
>But I digress... back to my
>original question...
>
>Is it acceptable to wear brown
>shoes with a black belt?
>
>

Always match leathers

2311idiot.jpg

dz,

Well wind is a little more than what we wanted to pound in like yesterday..came back to look at a better tomorrow..fish yesterday were..way out side the break with was 47 W ..N was 03 ish..caught fish in 62 degree water..solar by the end of the day was 64. Loved Chovie swimbait and green flat sided jig..Aaron was throwing a 125g Chovie iron.my green jig was 180g. Fish were puking finfish this time..sauries?..we were watching fish come on our chum on the screen of the 587..if we would have had a couple more guys..being hooked up with these pigs were a 20 30 min fight..not like our troll gear..the bait on my screen I thought were the shrimp again but it wasnt..the fish puked finfish..hope that helps.. Good luck..About a 45 plush miles to the fish..NW OF Newport.

>dz,
>
>Well wind is a little more
>than what we wanted to
>pound in like yesterday..came back
>to look at a better
>tomorrow..fish yesterday were..way out side
>the break with was 47
>W ..N was 03 ish..caught
>fish in 62 degree
>water..solar by the end of
>the day was 64. Loved
>Chovie swimbait and green flat
>sided jig..Aaron was throwing a
>125g Chovie iron.my green jig
>was 180g. Fish were puking
>finfish this time..sauries?..we were watching
>fish come on our chum
>on the screen of the
>587..if we would have had
>a couple more guys..being hooked
>up with these pigs were
>a 20 30 min fight..not
>like our troll gear..the bait
>on my screen I thought
>were the shrimp again but
>it wasnt..the fish puked finfish..hope
>that helps.. Good luck..About a
>45 plush miles to the
>fish..NW OF Newport.

You still fishing without a license?

2311idiot.jpg

Here is a reminder about the importance of striking an appropriate balance.

Imagine life is a game in which you are juggling five balls. The balls are called work, family, health, friends and integrity and you are keeping them all in the air. One day you finally come to understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. The other four balls - family, health, friends and integrity - are made of glass. If you drop one of these it will be irrevocably scuffed, nicked, perhaps even shattered. Once you truly understand the lesson of the five balls you will have the beginnings of balance in your life.

Sigman-Jagerdad :)

From a friend who owns a Hunting Estate in England shares His Campfire matters, for us:

Ralph, an American citizen aged 72, is visiting London for the first time. He decides to skip the afternoon tour and explore the city on his own. He wanders around, seeing the sights, and occasionally stopping at a quaint pub to soak up the local culture, chat with the lads, and have a pint of Guinness.

After a while, he finds himself in a very high-class neighborhood. Big, stately residences ... no pubs, no stores, no restaurants, and worst of all ? no public toilets.

He really, really has to go, after all those Guinness beers and all that trouble with his prostate. Ralph finds a narrow side street with high walls surrounding the adjacent buildings and decides to use the wall to solve his problem.

As he is unzipping, he is tapped on the shoulder by a London bobby who says, "I say, sir, you simply cannot do that here, you know." "I'm very sorry, officer," replies Ralph, "but I really, really HAVE TO GO, and I just can't find a public toilet."
"Ah, yes," said the bobby, "Just follow me."

He leads him to a back delivery alley, then along a wall to a gate, which he opens. "In there," points the bobby. "Whiz away, anywhere you want."

Ralph enters and finds himself in the most beautiful garden he has ever seen. There are manicured lawns, statuary, fountains, sculptured hedges, and huge beds of gorgeous flowers, all in perfect bloom. Since he has the bobby's blessing, he unburdens himself and is greatly relieved.

As he goes back through the gate, he says to the bobby, "That was really decent of you. Is that what you call 'British hospitality'?"

"No sir," replied the bobby, "that is what we call the French Embassy, and does not come under English law!"

and a thousand years of animosity run on ???

A liberal acquaintance in California asked me what I thought he might need in order to defend his home and family from home invasion.

I suggested a 9mm, a couple of clips, and a box of shells.

caself.jpg

A few days later he sent me this picture and asked me how to make it all work. He voted for Obama?twice.

>Oh no, FIreball is "kind to
>a fault".

I really wish you would quote what I really said , but like the media , only use what makes a good story, not what was actually said, or done .

"I said I'm kind to a fault , but fiery if you go after something I hold dear."

I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny , or if you're just and @$$ hat , but I'm done with it!!!

I HAVE MET MANY LIFE LONG FRIENDS ON THIS SITE, SOME OF WHICH ARE NOW FAMILY TO ME , YOU SIR WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM,YOU BREED CONTENTION, AND ADD TO THE PROBLEM, INSTEAD OF BEING A PART OF THE SOLUTION .

YOU SAY "LET THEM EAT CAKE"
I SAY " GO CHOKE ON IT" ( said in my kindest voice ) x(

>A liberal acquaintance in California asked
>me what I thought he
>might need in order to
>defend his home and family
>from home invasion.
>
>I suggested a 9mm, a couple
>of clips, and a box
>of shells.
>
>
caself.jpg

>
>A few days later he sent
>me this picture and asked
>me how to make it
>all work. He voted for
>Obama?twice.

Lmbo.....was his name Tri....nevermind

This must be you being "kind to a fault", right???

You don't know what "let them eat cake " means do you? If you did I don't think you would say "let them choke on it".

You really should read A Tale of Two Cities. Here is a song for your listening pleasure.

>This must be you being "kind
>to a fault", right???
>
>
>You don't know what "let them
>eat cake " means do
>you? If you did
>I don't think you would
>say "let them choke on
>it".
>
>You really should read A Tale
>of Two Cities. Here
>is a song for your
>listening pleasure.
>
>

Once again quoted wrong
I reserve kindness for my friends ....not YOU

People who are "kind to a fault" don't just "reserve kindness for their friends".

I can't answer your question as written. Please write clearly and I would be glad to help you find the song you are looking for.

No Really I hijacked this site. I want to know about the TUNA??????? And maybe about the water conditions?

DZ

Nvb I say if you want a black belt, and brown shoes then do what makes you happy , just make sure it's fake leather or you'll be hated.;)

"Tuna lives matter !!!"

Now That's Funny :)

Humming Bird feeders with Vodka... Humming Bird Sandwiches...

Priceless... :) :)

Speaking of cheese burgers, what do think of Tom Brady backing away and taking his four game suspension?

Shouldn't one of yall throw in a "Pray for the police" post somewhere in here again or have yall already forgotten about them?

Dang some of them haven't even been buried yet and yall have already moved on to tuna fishing and bird watching.

A friend of my Aunt's third Brother read the book on Tri-Vest-Tites in his sensitivity training classes. Unsure if related to Tuna...?

95332unnamed1.jpg

I'm in the market for guided mule deer hunt in Texas behind a high fence and over a corn flinger.Shots must be 30-80 yards cuz ill be using my short range 338 lapau.....Any recommends on outfitters..Thanks

I was out kayak fishing for salmon today and pretty soon another kayak showed up. Just the two of us. He's behind me and I hear him yelling! HELP! HELP! So I reel up and turn around and he's fighting a fish. I paddle over there and it's a big one. He says he doesn't have a net!

Whaaaaat??? Salmon fishing with no net?

So he plays it out and I net it for him. Probably 22-23 lbs. He puts it between his legs and booked for shore. Gone! He was a happy camper. LOL!

>I was out kayak fishing for
>salmon today and pretty soon
>another kayak showed up. Just
>the two of us. He's
>behind me and I hear
>him yelling! HELP! HELP! So
>I reel up and turn
>around and he's fighting a
>fish. I paddle over there
>and it's a big one.
>He says he doesn't have
>a net!
>
>Whaaaaat??? Salmon fishing with no net?
>
>
>So he plays it out and
>I net it for him.
>Probably 22-23 lbs. He puts
>it between his legs and
>booked for shore. Gone! He
>was a happy camper. LOL!
>

Never even offered you a Steak huh Eel?

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

GV no but I don't read much. Eel any Tuna in the Bay?

How about them Bears!!!!

Okay enough of this I need some real info on the Tuna.

DZ

Thanks for keeping my metaphor at the top guys. Keep it up. I don't care if a bunch of haters want to sling mud as long as every time a stranger clicks on the link that's the first thing they have to read.

Hope yall are getting some sleep.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-16 AT 07:28AM (MST)[p]Mayo, a little sweet pickle relish, your choice of bread, lettuce leaf...

Mmmmmmmmm... tuna

Ref Post 88 = Carly Simon - You're So Vain, You Think This Song Is About You, Don't You:

I remember when this song was the big hit

Just Fun'en... :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom