Once again

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Lock down coming again ? New vaxx is available in October.
Good grief.
FB_IMG_1694690804124.jpg

Dr. Fauci had it right back in 2019. If he said that today he would be cancelled for being anti science and unamerican. 37 second video.

If you don’t believe our politicians don’t say and do things to manipulate us……… for better or worse, you need not look any further.

Separating the better from the worse is the hard part……

We used to trust the leaders in these fields and the media, to keep it sorted out for us…….. not anymore.

If the government and their propaganda machinery wonder why there is a populist movement they are simply need to look in the mirror to see the motivation of the public.

Hopefully the government isn't dumb enough to lock us down again, but it is the government.

Too bad we all think they actually do have power over us.

And it's too bad people didn't learn their lesson last time to position themselves to tell an employer to go pound sand should they pull this BS again.

How many can? How many could go a 3 months without working? A month?

A self imposed shut down would rattle a few parasite politician's cages...

Too bad we all think they actually do have power over us.

And it's too bad people didn't learn their lesson last time to position themselves to tell an employer to go pound sand should they pull this BS again.

How many can? How many could go a 3 months without working? A month?

A self imposed shut down would rattle a few parasite politician's cages...
Unfortunately, they do have "power" over us. I watched my kids sit at home when the schools were shut down. We couldn't go to stores or anywhere else without wearing a mask. Our churches were shut down.
As for work, I'm blessed to be in the agriculture sector, and my employer doesn't enforce government mandates of this kind. So that was nice. I worked when I had covid.
I didn't let my kids get covid shots, and I didn't get one either. But make no mistake, our government can make things very difficult on us, if we don't follow "their rules".

Unfortunately, they do have "power" over us. I watched my kids sit at home when the schools were shut down. We couldn't go to stores or anywhere else without wearing a mask. Our churches were shut down.
As for work, I'm blessed to be in the agriculture sector, and my employer doesn't enforce government mandates of this kind. So that was nice. I worked when I had covid.
I didn't let my kids get covid shots, and I didn't get one either. But make no mistake, our government can make things very difficult on us, if we don't follow "their rules".

Unfortunately they only have power over us because most everyone is a paycheck away from bankruptcy, and by design.

How many on MM would lose their home in a month without working? Not going to talk about those that have 2nd homes, they will take a knee to gov't everytime to not lose their "stuff".

"We" were only shut down because "we" are too cowardly to push back. That is the extent of their power...

So, how exactly do I take a knee to government to keep from losing my stuff?

Thats straight up stupid.

My second home is still more entertaining than your incessant moral grandstanding.

So, how exactly do I take a knee to government to keep from losing my stuff?

Thats straight up stupid.

My second home is still more entertaining than your incessant moral grandstanding.
His jealousy never ceases.

We have a second home. I vote Republican and am pretty conservative. Drill O&G wells for last 20+ years. I don’t kneel to anyone. RR likes to run his mouth on here but would not say 90% of what he says on here to anyone in person. Just likes to hear himself type.

His jealousy never ceases.

We have a second home. I vote Republican and am pretty conservative. Drill O&G wells for last 20+ years. I don’t kneel to anyone. RR likes to run his mouth on here but would not say 90% of what he says on here to anyone in person. Just likes to hear himself type.
Careful, Cancel Karen‘ll block you. But at least we can still read his bad advice.

And the new litmus test for “Conservatives” has nothing to do with the way you’ve voted for the last 40 years.

She was NOT built like that when she was first elected. You could tell they are new because of how she was having to wrangle them back into that dress :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately they only have power over us because most everyone is a paycheck away from bankruptcy, and by design.

How many on MM would lose their home in a month without working? Not going to talk about those that have 2nd homes, they will take a knee to gov't everytime to not lose their "stuff".

"We" were only shut down because "we" are too cowardly to push back. That is the extent of their power...
What the heck are you talking about? The government shut down our schools and most other gathering places. Most people worked from home, I didn't.
A lot of us did push back. I didn't wear a mask, unless I absolutely had to, like the doctors office etc. We were the first in our county to get our school opened. We didn't get the shots, and never will.
I guess you have more influence over the people than the government that we/you elect. Good luck with that.

What the heck are you talking about? The government shut down our schools and most other gathering places. Most people worked from home, I didn't.
A lot of us did push back. I didn't wear a mask, unless I absolutely had to, like the doctors office etc. We were the first in our county to get our school opened. We didn't get the shots, and never will.
I guess you have more influence over the people than the government that we/you elect. Good luck with that.

Yeah, you missed the point. Nobody was prepared for the absolute stupidity of what government did. Your anecdotal situation is just that. Anecdotal and doesn't apply across the board.

More people didn't have the options you self-imposed. The pushbacks you speak of were meaningless and only made you and a few other feel better about yourself. I'm talking about a pushback that would send shockwaves up and down the behemoth of a government we've inherited like a bunch of bastard step-kids. But very few can, including yourself it sounds like...

People are fickle and just live life waiting to react to whatever the overlord's throw at them.

Yeah, you missed the point. Nobody was prepared for the absolute stupidity of what government did. Your anecdotal situation is just that. Anecdotal and doesn't apply across the board.

More people didn't have the options you self-imposed. The pushbacks you speak of were meaningless and only made you and a few other feel better about yourself. I'm talking about a pushback that would send shockwaves up and down the behemoth of a government we've inherited like a bunch of bastard step-kids. But very few can, including yourself it sounds like...

People are fickle and just live life waiting to react to whatever the overlord's throw at them.
My "pushbacks" were what was best for me and my family. How else was I supposed to pushback? We didn't inherit this government, we created it. Send all the shockwaves you want, obviously you failed on the first shut down.

We all did. That's the point, and gov't plays everyone the fool...
That's true. The average person doesn't know how viruses work so they lean toward following the main stream media that show cases who they are told to show case. It's the same game they're playing with climate change, and just as destructive. Follow the experts we tell you to follow.

Until Covid 19, my local family Doctors told me there were no vaccines for a cold virus…… if…… while suffering from a virus I developed an infection (throat or elsewhere) then they would give me an antibiotic.m, for the infection. So………… was my Doctor lying then or is he lying now?

They say a flu shot is not a virus vaccine.

Do they or don’t they have a vaccine that will prevent a Covid virus? I don’t believe they do. But……. how in he!! Would I know one way or they other. What’s more how would anyone outside the “inner circle” know?

Until Covid 19, my local family Doctors told me there were no vaccines for a cold virus…… if…… while suffering from a virus I developed an infection (throat or elsewhere) then they would give me an antibiotic.m, for the infection. So………… was my Doctor lying then or is he lying now?

They say a flu shot is not a virus vaccine.

Do they or don’t they have a vaccine that will prevent a Covid virus? I don’t believe they do. But……. how in he!! Would I know one way or they other. What’s more how would anyone outside the “inner circle” know?
And...are there any adverse side effects associated with the Covid vaccine? There has been much talk about documented excess deaths since the vaccine became available. But....how the he!! would I know.

That's true. The average person doesn't know how viruses work so they lean toward following the main stream media that show cases who they are told to show case. It's the same game they're playing with climate change, and just as destructive. Follow the experts we tell you to follow.
Thats how science works

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom