on line tickets

feddoc

Long Time Member
Anyone here ever buy tickets from an on-line broker? What's good or bad about your experience?

Been thinking about heading to San Diego to watch a game.

I did it for the first time last fall. Bought my daughter tickets to go to a concert in AZ with my sister. Nervous as all hell waiting for them to show up and then scared if they would be valid when they went to concert.

You really have no way of guaranteeing it is valid till you arrive at show/game. Yes, the tickets were good but I can see how it would be a very EASY way to get scammed. If you could, I would buy from a reputable site like stub hub or something similar...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I've purchased a handful of tix to different events online and I have never been stiffed. How else are you going to get them? You really don't have a choice.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

My son buys tickets all the time without any problems. But you may want to stay with the big well known companies like StubHub or Ticketmaster. For NFL tickets the NFL has their own resale tickets.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom