On Japan Nukes

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I have been following this news, and feeling terrible for what is going on there. Having worked in the nuclear industry for over 13 years, it's something I am familiar with. But the hardest part is not that nuke reactors may be spilling out some radiation and contamination, it's the human side.

Today there was a story of a 9-year old boy who has been searching diligently every day for his family. It breaks your heart to read a story like that, and of the magnitude of the suffering the Tusunami has created.

What really got me today was the vile things people "twitter" about after such stories on MSN. Hatred, racism,bigotry and lack of compassion. It's a world that has changed so very much since I was a younger man. I think it's best I avoid the news Twitter on MSN as there are too many Trolls.

So what is my point? I reacted at some jokes here on MM about the disaster and got PO'd and attacked. For that I am sorry. I can do better, and handle my differences with others thoughts.

I read the many posts of support for Brian's loss and that was good to see.
I hope we all think of how we react and I guess I am no better than anyone. I need to improve in many ways. Sorry Rackmaster if I was rude. Let's hope we all care for our brothers. And yes, I do have a sense of humor and make my coworkers chuckle everyday..

You have to understand that to some people (myself included), it is important to find the humor in everything. I posted a couple of jokes about the disaster because it's important for people to laugh but my heart goes out to those people BIG TIME! In fact, I sent money to help and hope you will too but jokes are jokes and are intended to make people laugh. Laughter is the best medecine and don't think for one second the rest of the world isn't laughing at our stupid country right now and we have our own disaster brewing.

Keep your skin thick and you'll have better days for sure!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom