On being married

They call it the institution of marriage eel. I was institutionalized once but I come to my senses since!

My ex banged me and then my lawyer did and then her lawyer did and no lube. I keep .30 sense of ever dollar I make until 2021 or sumthing

Did Bigfish make a new account name? What's wrong man, I thought you were going to get a gazillion million bucks from the divorce. Well hang in there, I'm guessing even lube wouldn't have helped.

> Did Bigfish make a new
>account name? What's wrong
>man, I thought you were
>going to get a gazillion
>million bucks from the divorce.
>Well hang in there, I'm
>guessing even lube wouldn't have
>helped.

I don't know who you are talking about for sure but not me. I have no quarrel with you and will chock it up to mistaken identity.

I wonder how many married men create a fight for no reason just as an excuse to go hit the bars and have a night out. I'll bet it happens more than we know. LOL....Me? I just ask her nicely if I can go see my friends. Usually, I just stay home. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom