Olympics?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Who's going to be watching?

I don't care too much. Not looking forward to the theme music. It drives my nuts.

I might watch the men's downhill, that's about it fo me.

Eel

The men's downhill is in the winter Olympics, these are the summer Olympics. I'll watch probably about all of it especially Track and Field and Swimming. Those are summer sports.

I'm in. I love watching them with my kids. It's true sport in definition. I don't think any othe kind of competition even comes close to comparing to the olympic games. Some neat stories of sacrifice and hard work.

It's always an adventure!!!

Probably watch the women's volley ball competition. If you have TVO you can compare camel toes

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I would like to watch the trap and skeet. I really enjoy all of it. Even mens gymnastics. Okay take your shots.. These guys are true atheletes, unbelievable,strength,coordination and focus.

Wrestling, track and field.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Track and field! I will be watching for sure.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Roy, well, since they're not having the men's downhill this year I might have to watch the women's hurdles.:)

Eel

Overton and Smittplick are rumored to be top contenders in men's spooning. Dryboob has been training them hard for the last four years. Kilo Bailed out of the competition after they decided to classify him as pro once they found out he had a Goodyear sponsorship.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

been watching alot of these olympics these are athletes that are not doing it for money,well except the basketbaall team but they are doing it for the love of the game.

Check out the Dutch womens feild hockey! I would like to play with them. Who has a link. Netherlands!

Rutnbuck

What about the flaxen haired wench on the Chech Republic's women's beach volleyball team?

Our women are no longer the "main attraction"

Hell, I didn't even know they had a beach in Chechslovakia......or however you spell it....?

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

They don't nickman. They just filled one of the craters left from a bombing attack with sand and stretched out a rope and called er good! Instant beach. Just no water within 500 square miles!

It's always an adventure!!!

Not me, But I heard .45 was.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

My kids love the Olympics. They know some of the archers who are competing and want to be in the Olympics themselves some day. So we are watching most of the competitions.

Rut!

You're Old enough to be them Chicks Grand Daddy!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom