Olympic Athletes

What a neat girl. I've been so impressed with the respect for our country and the competition and sportsmanship from these Olympians.

I'm not going to let one bozo ruin it for me, it's been great to watch.
Totally agree Grizz, this is what it’s all about!

I’ve been enjoying the Olympics so far. There are enough different channels that you can always find something interesting. Options for when they veer off into some sappy human interest story.

That discus chica is a bad azz. :cool:

As a wrestling dad, I made sure to watch the thread topic gals match. Solid. She’s an aggressive wrestler, although she’s been dropped on her head a few times. :)

I’ve been enjoying the Olympics so far. There are enough different channels that you can always find something interesting. Options for when they veer off into some sappy human interest story.

That discus chica is a bad azz. :cool:

As a wrestling dad, I made sure to watch the thread topic gals match. Solid. She’s an aggressive wrestler, although she’s been dropped on her head a few times. :)
I posted images of Valerie in the other thread.

My set-up for watching below -- my old projection Hitachi under my Samsung 45" flat screen. I have two stations programed in each TV -- MSNBC/ USA & NBC/ Olympics channel. I use the 'back' on remotes to stay with what interests me.

tv.JPG

Last edited:
There have been some great moments in these Olympic Games. I especially liked both the men’s and women’s 400 hurdles and seeing history made.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom