Ole Miss Mascot

• Thread starter mywifehateshuntingseason
  • Start date
M

mywifehateshuntingseason

Well its official, to be more politically correct Ole Miss has kicked "Colonel Reb" to the curb and replaced him with "Rebel Black Bear". "Colonel Reb" was a long time mascot and a symbol of Ole Miss. This is truly a kick to the nuts, and really pisses off alot of people. Whats next?
http://www.wdam.com/Global/story.asp?S=13323307

WTF are you talking about?

mod2.jpg

NVB?

Well,this ain't Fallon,but I think the REBEL Flag may have been replaced with a Teddy Bear?

WTF does WTF stand for?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

The University of Mississippi ( Ole Miss Rebels ) have changed their mascot from Colonel Reb to the Black Bears. WTF is right, who changes their mascot thats been in place for over 30 years just to suit the new day and age.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-10 AT 05:45PM (MST)[p]
Bess_BOP WTF = Why The Face

silly

Ummm looks like more than one place has changed their mascot.

1844mascot.jpg

All those mascots were invented by white, middle class, hardworking, English speaking, college attendees, who no longer are an accepted commodity in America.

So, now you have a bunch of foriegn students here, whose college grades are so low, the standards have to be lowered so that they can graduate. They have "traumatic issues", due to being alone in a foriegn land!, don't you know?

Hell, the way it's going, in 5 years, your average brain surgeon will have less REAL classroom time than a moderately talented cake decorator!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom