Ole Huck, the hunter....

D

D13er

He sure looks comfortable handling that gun, doesn't he ? What a dork.
4775637d2c4f057a.jpg

JB

That was probably Huckabee's first encounter with a firearm, he doesn't know which end to shoot his lawyer in the face with.

Kerry handled weapons in Nam, I'm not sure he's a avid hunter but he doesn't look like Elmer Fudd in Antarctica.

Not to Worry. If Huck gets elected, I'm sure Cheney will teach him proper gun handeling before he leaves office.

Eel

???

LOL eel!!!

UP ON POST # 1???

IS THAT CHENEY WALKING BEHIND THEM JOKERS WITH HIS BARRELL UP THEIR BUTTS???

JUST WONDERING???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: ???

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-07 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]Well! at least he's wearing orange!

"##### Cheney said he felt terrible about shooting a 78-year-old man, but on the bright side, it did give him a great idea about how to fix Social Security."

"Not to worry, the man who was shot left the hospital today, and they said he was in good condition -- a little gamey, but still moist."

"To the vice president's credit, he did own up to it. On FOX News he said the fault was his, he can't blame anybody else. Boy, it's amazing, the only time you get accountability out of this administration is when they are actually holding a smoking gun."

"Rumors are that the reason ##### Cheney didn't say anything about the hunting accident for about 24 hours was because he had been drinking. And I'm thinking, well jeez, he was probably drinking when we planned the invasion of Iraq."

"Over the weekend while on a hunting trip down in Texas, Vice President ##### Cheney accidentally shot a member of his hunting party. He apologized. In fact, he told Brit Hume that he was actually trying to hit Cindy Sheehan."

"Cheney now says he can't blame the shooting on the guy who got shot. He said we tried that for three days. It didn't work."

"Hillary Clinton blasted the vice president today for failing to disclose all the facts. She wants ##### Cheney to give exact details. You know like, 'How do you shoot someone and make it look like an accident?'"

"##### Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. Some are accusing Fox of giving softball questions. My answer to that is, 'Well, does a vice president shoot in the woods?'"

"##### Cheney and his buddies go down there hunting in Texas, and ##### Cheney guns down a guy. And they're hunting quail, and the quail disappeared. They vanished. And reports now that they're hiding in the mountainous area near Pakistan"

"This just in, earlier today, ##### and Lynne Cheney shot up a gas station."

"Cheney also admitted that he'd been drinking. He said he had one beer. Okay, it was a 40-ounce Colt .45, but just one."

"They were in a car, they drive along, they get out of the car, he shoots his friend in the face, then they get back in the car and they go hide for 18 hours. That's not hunting ... that's an episode of 'The Sopranos'"

"See, this is why Republicans have to commit white collar crimes to steal money. They're just not good with guns, they don't know how to handle them."

"President Bush says he is standing behind the vice president. Way behind him."

"America remaining obsessed, fascinated, appalled, by what is being called '##### Cheney Shot A Guy In The Face-Gate.'

"A mere five days after shooting a man in the face, Vice President ##### Cheney broke his silence about the incident by submitting to a no-holds-barred grilling at a public press conference. I'm just kidding. ... Actually, he sat down with Brit Hume on Fox News for not some much a grilling -- more of a teat suckle."

"The real question now is, is this a one-time thing, or will the vice president try to kill again."

"I'm surprised ##### Cheney loves to hunt so much. The five times the government tried to give him a gun, he got a deferment."

"What a nightmare I had last night. I dreamed I was at a Washington party and I had to choose between ##### Cheney taking me on a hunting trip or Ted Kennedy driving me home."

"The rumor is that Cheney may have been drinking and he wanted to wait until he sobered up. So he may have been drinking and then he shot a guy. And you know what's really scary about all of this -- what if it turns out all this time Bush was the smart one?"

"We can't get bin Laden, but we nailed a 78-year-old attorney."

"Vice President ##### Cheney accidentally shot a man during a quail hunt ... making 78-year-old Harry Whittington the first person shot by a sitting veep since Alexander Hamilton. Hamilton, of course, (was) shot in a duel with Aaron Burr over issues of honor, integrity and political maneuvering. Whittington? Mistaken for a bird."

"The Vice President is standing by his decision to shoot Harry Whittington. Now, according to the best intelligence available, there were quail hidden in the brush. Everyone believed at the time there were quail in the brush. And while the quail turned out to be a 78- year-old man, even knowing that today, Mr. Cheney insists he still would have shot Mr. Whittington in the face. He believes the world is a better place for his spreading buckshot throughout the entire region of Mr. Wittington's face."

Teddy Roosevelt ... enjoy!

Apologizes, Mosnar ?. My copy & paste finger got way outta control!

RUS

RUS

I hope I never hear you again about my cut-n-paste work. You have taken it to new heights. LOL where in the heck did you find all that stuff?

Ransom

Overton ... I'm a kinder more genteel person since I got outta rehab (little known fact, I'm the one that knocked up Brittney?s little sister). URRRP! <Smile>

RUS

SO I GUESS SHE'LL JUST DO ANYBODY HUH???

I'LL REPORT THIS ONE TO THE CUTE RED-HEAD!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bess .... you are truly a bastage!!! I had to change my e-mail address 'cause you keep rattin' me off to the cute red-head.

Can't live with out her, damnit!

RUS

Uh oh. Kerrys gonna shoot his self in the foot again

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Rumor has it that that is how Kerry carried his gun in Viet Nam too!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-07 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]WTF???? HillgullihuckarobomaMcEdson!! URRRP.

RUS

WOW!!!

THESE ARE THE CHOICES HUH???

HOLY "FRICK"!!!

LIKE GETTING 2 IN 1 HUH???

I THINK I'M SKEERED!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

2 FOR 1'S HUH???

I JUST PUKED!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

D-CUP!!!

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

DID YOU NOT READ MY POST WHERE I SAID I WAS SKEERED???

GOOD GAWD MAN!!!

I'M GETTIN SKEERDER!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

That must be the Bushmobile, his foresight is so bad he can't even drive looking forward.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom