Older hunters

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Ok, I don't know ages of most MM members and I hope we could have this thread where anyone 65 and plus to post up their successful 2024 hunts . I sat this year out sadly, but I should have a couple good tags or more next year. Get em up ! 🤞

Ok, I don't know ages of most MM members and I hope we could have this thread where anyone 65 and plus to post up their successful 2024 hunts . I sat this year out sadly, but I should have a couple good tags or more next year. Get em up ! 🤞
In New Zealand, so missing the rut hunt in WI!

We weren’t successful in the sense of meat in the cooler but successful in that I got enjoy the prairie with my son and a good friend. Perhaps a good whitetail will show himself in the next few weeks. At 65 I find myself relishing the experience as much as enjoying meat for the freezer!

IMG_9043.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom