Old post

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I had to laugh my butt off finding an old post betwixt NMPaul and Stomper. A post about Moobs being there even after weight loss. It progressed to being a real good laugh for me.
I hope mine will disappear with the 40 to 50 lbs I will hopefully lose by Pumpkin Patch season.
However if my hunting partner isn't willing to go with me if I lose them.....
I hope I lose a couple cup sizes, lol. Maybe the days when I packed lots of pectoral muscles will be blamed on this.
I don't know if MM would ever be as funny as it was years ago. I thought a little self-deprecation might liven it up here this week.

I'm not posting any selfies for now...?

I had to laugh my butt off finding an old post betwixt NMPaul and Stomper. A post about Moobs being there even after weight loss. It progressed to being a real good laugh for me.
I hope mine will disappear with the 40 to 50 lbs I will hopefully lose by Pumpkin Patch season.
However if my hunting partner isn't willing to go with me if I lose them.....
I hope I lose a couple cup sizes, lol. Maybe the days when I packed lots of pectoral muscles will be blamed on this.
I don't know if MM would ever be as funny as it was years ago. I thought a little self-deprecation might liven it up here this week.

I'm not posting any selfies for now...?
PICs, or it did not happen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom