Old Pictures

joesikora

Long Time Member
Found this old pic of me in my wrestling days

IMG_1957.jpeg

Third from the left

Gotta love that truck with the 40” tires. I had one of them.
My Brother! 17”x 40” x 16.5” Monster Mudders they cost me around $800 w/o mounting. I bought them at The Bigfoot Shop off Lindbergh and 270 Bob Chandler sold them to me. I had 4:56 gears and with 32” tires the transfer case shifter back nuts would vibrant off with in a few days because of the vibration when I went over 45 mph. Then I got the MM’s tires and it was perfect then.
My excavator Sam Shafer’s older brother Paul owned Bearfoot which Chandler hated that name but he did own an over weight Bear. The bear was chained down to the bed of his 1 ton and the bear had a huge wide steel necklace to keep him from getting lose. When the bear would move around at a stop sign it was like the truck would just flip over.

So your real name is Kevin Von Erich, the only Von Erich family member still alive. 🤣
Well Kevin Von Erich isn’t his real name either! LOL! I just seen the movie The Iron Claw. When we were young we just loved the Von Erich boys, George the Animal Steel, and a host of others. I just seen today that Kevin was born in Belleville, IL just 15 minutes from my house. The others were born in TX. We had wrestling at The Chase in St Louie which we could watch on a local station with the ole BW TV with rabbit ears for such a long time it was cool. My mom would always say “when I was young wrestling was real” LOL!

Well Kevin Von Erich isn’t his real name either! LOL! I just seen the movie The Iron Claw. When we were young we just loved the Von Erich boys, George the Animal Steel, and a host of others. I just seen today that Kevin was born in Belleville, IL just 15 minutes from my house. The others were born in TX. We had wrestling at The Chase in St Louie which we could watch on a local station with the ole BW TV with rabbit ears for such a long time it was cool. My mom would always say “when I was young wrestling was real” LOL!
Hire was the movie Iron Claw?

OMG! What a sexy machine! Are those tired Ground Hawgs or Grand Prix’s? I also had the lense covers I used Velcro so I could remove at night time because there were so dark I also put 1/4” white vinyl strips horizontally so it match my grill with horizontal chrome strips. OMG I just seen the window gun rack. I would keep my shotgun on it and go into K Mart where I bought the rack with windows down and never ever worried about it being stolen.

OMG! What a sexy machine! Are those tired Ground Hawgs or Grand Prix’s? I also had the lense covers I used Velcro so I could remove at night time because there were so dark I also put 1/4” white vinyl strips horizontally so it match my grill with horizontal chrome strips. OMG I just seen the window gun rack. I would keep my shotgun on it and go into K Mart where I bought the rack with windows down and never ever worried about it being stolen.
I can’t remember what tires they were. That was 45 years ago and I can’t remember what I did last week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom