old Mexico buck

I thought it was only whitetails that were shot behind fences. Mule deer and mule deer hunters are above the high fence group...
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Oh no,read the HF hunting thread,many of the so called hunters here would be all over a HF muley "hunt".

The other thread said"free". I'm betting if this buck was turned loose in a big enough area and had a chance to take him for free. Most would jump on that. Heck I would. Sign me up.
And in regards to the other thread I personally think the arguing about shooting on one side of the fence or the other is irrelevant... The antis and animal rights freaks don't really care where or how or whatever you shoot . They just want it stopped period. And use our money to try to stop it through endless lawsuits. if a person wants to take an animal inside a fence or out who gives a crap? Let's all just enjoy the God given right to do it while we can

From reading the recent posts Shedz has made on these MM Forums, I don' belive he could enlighten us on anything! I would really love to be a fly on the wall and hear him in a conversation somewhere with Beavis14. I'll bet it would be a hoot, LOL!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-11 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]You laugh at that price.

what did the antelope island buck sell for 265,000 and the one in the photo is a better buck.

although I think the one in the photo is over priced because you cant use it as a tax right off.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom