Old guy 2; thugs 0

To bad he didn't kill those bastards!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

From watching that video, I think that old boy has done some IDPA, International Defensive Pistol Assc., match shooting.

RELH

I found the clip on you tube, can't open the link on my phone. Good job to the olds man! What is the rest of the story?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Nice, good to see some armed citizens taking action and proving again and again why we have the Second Amendment.

I'd like to buy that man a drink..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

If we had a lot more people like him out there that could carry we sure the hell would scare the crap out of the punks in the world.
It might save us some tax dollars as well, If they killed the punks outright....save trial costs and housing cost the the rest of the pukes life when convicted. just saying

Now that how its done right there. its easy to sit back and watch it and say he should have done this or that but in the heat of the moment he did what needed to be done.

>
> I WOULD LIKE
>TO BUY HIM SOME MORE
>BULLETS!!!!!!.............YD.

+1

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom