old footage of triple k softball....

She did that to me last year on our turtle hunt too. All I was trying to do is score. Sheesh!

Eel

She Tried WHOOPIN My Ass Once!

Never gave me the Elbow though!

YET,anyway!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

HA HA! When she through elbows, the girls didn't get up!

And NOBODY - but NOBODY ever stole bases on her. She would GUN them down!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

"threw"

JUDAS!!!
We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

>HA HA! When she through elbows,
>the girls didn't get up!
>
Oops - meant to say "When she got through throwing elbows, the girls didn't get up!"

Guess I got a little quick on the draw on that one.

Seriously though - she was a damn good catcher!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

a woman soft ball team out here are all dikes and the catchers are butch brick chit house...
you're gonna lose that battle Jenny!!

Oh Smackdaddy....you are soooo old school. LOL I AM built like a brick chit house (with a great DDD rack ;-) LOL) but here's a lil' lesson- I'm gonna tell you just like I told Pete from Nevada in college- just cuz I play softball doesn't mean I eat p#&&y- so, NO...there is nothing to watch! But that doesn't mean I'm gonna suck your d@$k either, dude.....soooo.....cheers! (as I toasted to him as I do to you now)

I always win the battle.

I'll hare with you one of my experiences about when i thought i was a hot shot Catcher.

I had made Varsity first string Catcher as a sophomore the same as my Dad had when he went though the same high school in our home town. We had a game going with a team in our league, toward the end of the game when "Frankenstein" was due up at the plate. This guy was pimple face ugly as a hot day is long and he was flat out huge, way bigger than anyone on our football team and taller than anyone on our BB team. Left handed, he really got into one, way out over our right fielders head and as we had no fences, it rolled a good ways. I first thought it a no doubt about it home run but the guy, as big as he was, was exceptionally slow and after three nice relays, to my surprise, i had the ball in glove as he rounded third base.

So here he comes and i meet him up the line to tag him out. To my surprise, he never slowed down, just kept coming with that slow deliberate strides and instead of stopping for me to tag him, i mean the guy was out by a mile, should have taken the stand-up triple, he kept coming and then lowered his shoulder into me without breaking stride.

I literally flew through the air. If i could tell just how far i flew i'd say but it had to be near ten feet or more. I ended up back on the other side of home plate and the ball was laying on the ground. He was safe, i was shook up but not hurt, not physically anyway. Learned a valuable lesson that day and much ball, many years later, put the hurt on lots of guys but had never again been taken out at the plate.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

You get ejected for that in softball. When someone has a ball in the glove they've got every right to be in your basepath and if you go in like that to take someone out...Yer done. Out of the game. Ejection.

Suppposed to be that way anyway. I don't always get the call. My third basewoman got taken out this past weekend by a deliberate flying tackle and I didn't get the ejection call. I was ready to lower my shoulder into the ump and send his ass flying since he wasn't calling malicious contact on anyone that day. My asst coach grabbed me though and made me stay in the dugout. Good call, AC.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-15 AT 08:43AM (MST)[p]Well i sure didn't think much of the way it turned out. My Coach, also a Scout for the Phillies, told me that the next time a guy comes in high and late like that, to take the ball in my hand and smack him across the face with it. That's what he said but i never found the need to do that. lol, the guy was slow but he hit me like a school bus! :)

Talk about you an Roy, my Lil Sis is coming today for a stay thru the weekend. I'm older, but she's the Boss. Love her to Death!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>
>My Lil Sis is coming for
>stay thru the weekend. I'm
>older, she's the Boss. Love
>her to Death!
>
Yeah...Roy knows who's the boss too. I figure I just prepared him for marriage all his life. LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom