Old but good pirate joke.

Roy

ARRRGGHHH!!

So a pirate walked into a bar, and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."

"What mean ye?" said the pirate, "I feels as fine as a full sail on a windy day."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Aye," said the pirate, "But a fierce battle she was, and a scull-dog of an Enlish frigate fired her cannons at a dragoon's distance and 16 pounder smashed the hull and taken me leg with her clean through t'other side and down with Davy Jones she went! 'Tis table fare for the sharks and the Kraken now but I be jes' fine in the present."

The bartender replied, "Well, okay, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?"

The pirate explained, "Aye, but ano'er fierce one she was! We ran down that English frigate and run her aground on the reef and the call was all hands aboard her for the loot but the limeys tweren't in a giving mood! 'Twas the first mate himself that caught me with his sabre and cut it off, but not before the taste of me own steel had settled in his liver. I wears the hook as a fine remembrance of that day but I'm fine and fit as a whistle I am!"

"What about that eye patch?"

"Aye," said the pirate, "'Twas a fine day at sea she was, and a flock of albatross was guidin' us through the harbor and I looked up to salute them, as the spirits of fallen mates they be, and one of them musta been that surly first mate, or me old pal McGee whose gal I stole away did I, and I looks up and right in my eye he poops did he."

"You're kidding," said the bartender. "You couldn't lose an eye just from a little bird poop."

"Aye, but 'twas me first day with the hook, 'twas she!"

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Thank your son for forwarding that on to you from us. Lol We gotta get you out of Austin Roy!!!

A pirate walks into a bar with a ships steering wheel sticking half way out of his pants, and he walks up to the bartender to order his drink. He orders his drink and the bartender can't take it anymore so he asks the pirate why the steering wheel is sticking out of his pants. The pirate says, " Arggh, it be drivin' me nuts!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom