Okay here's the pic's

kicker

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-05 AT 00:08AM (MST)[p]Here is a pic of the first buck which is a little smaller. Any speculations on his size????
buck1.jpg

And here is the pic's of the bigger buck. Any thought's on his size or guesses on score???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/pkwhitwell

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/pkwhitwell/buck2.jpg

buck3.jpg

Thanks for any comments,
Paul Whitwell
kicker (MM)

First buck looks to be weak on mass and prong length. Overall length looks like 14?

Second one- BANG! Hard to tell from front on, but the length looks awesome, I can see what look like darn nice prongs and he's got some curl at the top.

Did I say BANG?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-05 AT 11:25PM (MST)[p]1st: 13" lacks mass and way short!
2nd: I would glass a while prob pass too it good and tall though!(unless last day of hunt)not a booker.
I like 4 things: mass, long, true heart shape,ivory tips.
I only seen three like that before!(in 23yrs)I only killed one and that was 14 yrs ago!
As I would be an non res and won't settle for an below avg bucks because it just not worth it! Like going outta state to shoot forked horn deer!
RACKMASTER

First one is 13" class, average mass-prongs for that lenght, give him two more years.

Second is 15" class, can not judge mass or prongs by the picture, he would have to have very heavy mass and prong lenght to get near the book.

RELH

First one, 12.5", poor prongs, mass, length. let him get older.

Second one, 14-15", good mass, poor hooks, and decent prongs. Maybe on the last day. Maybe. He probably scores in the mid 70"'s

The little buck is 12-13". The second buck looks 15"or so. Really can't see enough of him to tell much else. If he has mass and good prongs, I'd tip him over. Depends on the circumstanses of course. Just can't see well enough.

Steve

THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUY'S. I'LL TRY TO GET SOME CLOSER PICS OF THE BIGGER BUCK AND I'LL KEEP SCOUTING FOR A BIGGER ONE.

KICKER

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom