OK,HERE WE GO!!!

S

ShowThemToMe

I clicked on KSL.com & was reading the Comments on the Wolf Sightings!

Here is one of the Comments & I Quote:

"Anyone know the reason why they would kill a hybrid? I'm not a tree hugger or anything, I'm going into wildlife management and I'm really curious"

That JOKER Right there will be working for the USFS or DWR before you know it!

So I'll Clue the JACKASS in before they BrainWash him with BS!

HYBRID/WILD Dogs are Game Killin SOB's!

"I'm not a Tree Hugger or anything"

I'm calling BS!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I think just the term "hybrid" should say enough let alone "WOLF" ! !

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-12 AT 06:12AM (MST)[p]Of course they're hybrids. Why do I say that?? Because if you believe they are indeed wolves, you can't legally shoot them. But if you reasonably believe they are hybrids, they are fair game.

Yep, they are mutts alright.

Tell Ya what!

After reading just a few of the Comments We've got some Real TARDS in this State!

Reading some of the comments that were posted in the wolf article really have me worried about the Tards here.One says whats the big deal,they have the deer hunt to kill the deer,so why not just let the wolf do it.The clown says he would rather have it that way than have all the gun toteing idiot hunters running around with guns.Its a must to read the comments.Sad thing is this is the way they really are and think.

Ya I see them!

Laughed at Post # 3 too!

Said the wolf track he seen dwarfed a Great Pyrenese track,lol!

This is total BS!

In fall 2010, a photo taken by a hunter was documented as the first solid evidence of the possibility of wolves in Utah, Bunnell said.

People will suck it in too!

Bess; You need to inform your fellow Utard, longfellow338, that CA. is not the only state that has it share of treehugging animal loving liberals that are anti hunting. Please remind him that he should look to his own state before badmouthing our state because we have the same type of brain dead idiots.

RELH

By the way, it is downright scary the type of idiots that sometimes get hired by USFS and DWR.

This guy in the article is happy. So where's the party going to be? x(

"Kirk Robinson with the Western Wildlife Conservancy was hailing the possible return of wolves to Utah and said it should be cause for rejoice."

"I think we should celebrate their return," Robinson said. "I would want to throw a party for them, a homecoming party."

>Bess; You need to inform
>your fellow Utard, longfellow338, that
>CA. is not the only
>state that has it share
>of treehugging animal loving liberals
>that are anti hunting. Please
>remind him that he should
>look to his own state
>before badmouthing our state because
>we have the same type
>of brain dead idiots.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
>
>By the way, it is downright
>scary the type of idiots
>that sometimes get hired by
>USFS and DWR.

No Doubt RELH!

This state has more of them than most know!

I won't reply on the USFS and DWR comment,I've already Pissed one DWR Employee off today!:D

>Bess; You need to inform
>your fellow Utard, longfellow338, that
>CA. is not the only
>state that has it share
>of treehugging animal loving liberals
>that are anti hunting. Please
>remind him that he should
>look to his own state
>before badmouthing our state because
>we have the same type
>of brain dead idiots.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
>
>By the way, it is downright
>scary the type of idiots
>that sometimes get hired by
>USFS and DWR.

because most of the tree huggers migrated here from cali during the building boom!

Theox;

Yes I will admit us Northern Kali boys have been trying to ship them out to other states as fast as possible. Most of them are from the bay area or L.A. and when they retire, they move like rats from all the taxes in this state. The big problem was that they were the ones that voted in the liberal politicians that raised all those taxes.

Oh by the way, the answer is NO! we do not want them back. They are yours to keep.

RELH

RELH, If you have something to say to me then just come out with it, Do u not live in a broke a$$ state where they protect everything and waste every oppertunity to make money on wildlife such as lion tags, Instead they spend 100 million on some dang sea turtle study while the people in the courthouse are tearing out the pages of their law books to wipe their a$$es because they cant afford to buy toilet paper It is funny to me that you and sage think you live in such a great state, I build homes for a living and have built many for cali folks here in st george and its the same ole story why did u leave cali ooh well hmm umm well it isnt what it used to be, And within weeks they are right back at trying to make this place just like the place they just left.

[email protected]
[email protected]

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

I find it funny you bad mouth the hand that feeds you. I am sure when those ex-Californias are handing you a paycheck, you are drooling are over them.

Just ask them what part of Kali they are from and you will get an answer consisting of the bay area or southern Ca. You do not see many of us Northern Kali guys moving to Utah or anywhere else.

But you do not have to worry, because since the housing market took a dump, you are going to see a slump in liberals moving to your state. In fact you may get to feel a little hungry yourself as your building boom goes BUST.

Those bay area and S. Kali liberals will not be able to sell off their homes for 3-4 hundred thousand, that they bought for 50 thousand 20 years ago and move to your state and build a new home and pocket the balance in the bank.

This state is not as bad as some of you think, and I and many thousands of others in N. CA. would never trade here for any part of Utah.

RELH

As for the wildlife, at lease we do not sell it to the highest bidder as you Utards have been doing to the point you can not afford to hunt your own state or even get a tag most of the time.

RELH, I am not saying utah is the answer because it sure the he&& is not,We have more than our fair share of bs in the state, And fyi i have never drooled over anyone or over a check in my life ,Ya the housing boom went bust, luckily some of us are more than a little well versed in life and dont have all of our eggs in one basket and are capable of making a living at many things, and only felt a bump
As for the highest bidder comment goes, I couldnt agree more and sfw either needs to change its ways they handle these tags, Or they need to be drug out of utah on their a$$es, But as long as people like bessy just keep bitching out of one side of their mouth and feeding the cash cow out of the other they will continue to be in business and keep on horing out the wildlife of utah for personal gain.

[email protected]
[email protected]

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

>I find it funny you bad
>mouth the hand that feeds
>you. I am sure when
>those ex-Californias are handing you
>a paycheck, you are drooling
>are over them.
>
> Just ask them
>what part of Kali they
>are from and you will
>get an answer consisting of
>the bay area or southern
>Ca. You do not see
>many of us Northern Kali
>guys moving to Utah or
>anywhere else.
>
> But you do not
>have to worry, because since
>the housing market took a
>dump, you are going to
>see a slump in liberals
>moving to your state. In
>fact you may get to
>feel a little hungry yourself
>as your building boom goes
>BUST.
>
> Those bay area
>and S. Kali liberals will
>not be able to sell
>off their homes for 3-4
>hundred thousand, that they bought
>for 50 thousand 20 years
>ago and move to your
>state and build a new
>home and pocket the balance
>in the bank.
>
> This state is
>not as bad as some
>of you think, and I
>and many thousands of others
>in N. CA. would never
>trade here for any part
>of Utah.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
>As for the wildlife, at lease
>we do not sell it
>to the highest bidder as
>you Utards have been doing
>to the point you can
>not afford to hunt your
>own state or even get
>a tag most of the
>time.

reminds me of the old joke. why can't you get a good $# in cali?
because all the @#$%#%#$@#$ moved to utah!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom