Oh those crazy Amish!

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/10/10/arrests-amish-beard-cutting_n_1003944.html

After several Amish people were held down against their will and given unwanted haircuts, police have arrested four members of a rival Amish group. Ohio police have detained Johnny Mullet, 38, Lester Mullet, 26, Levi Miller, 53, and Lester Miller, whose age was not released, for allegedly cutting a 74-year-old's hair and beard with scissors in Holmes County, WFMJ reports.

Read more at the above link

[Font][Font color = "green"]Here's my
signature. It's green so no one will think I am
actually saying something related to this post.
[font/]

Lol hornhunter!

I didn't know the amish had rivals? Lol.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-11 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-11 AT 06:15?PM (MST)

F-er that might be little too high-tech with the screw type applicator? Do you sell it in wooden gallon buckets with a birch sapling for application? The same bucket the wagon wheel grease comes in will be fine!! Maybe theyvshould have dyed it like Scott Ian from Anthrax??

Soooo how is your grandpa taking his new haircut NVB? ?

F'n Hippies! Nothing wrong with a dull knife haircut. Isn't Mitt Romney Amish?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I don't know about Mitt but there are some ball players that use mitts that are Amish

BrianWilson.jpg

Boz,
they only sell it in the buckets at Costco and other fine warehouse type stores

F-er how long is Rumspringer?? He's been partying for a while now?
Does he use just for men or Grecian grey?

I don't think Mitt Romney is Amish....we better ask someone from Utah. They are addressing it right now on the debate in Vegas.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom