OH The HIND-LICK!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Since We got MM'ers talkin about PUKEing!

Was in the local Road kill Cafe some time back when they were Fixin Prime Rib for the Special!

Everybody likes Melt in Your Mouth prime Rib,Right?

I order the Special!

Oh it was Special Alright!

Shows up & I start chewing on it,and chewing & chewing!

Right away I could tell this ain't good!

Next thing I know this Gal starts Chokin!

And Chokin!

And chokin some more!

She's starting to turn Purple!

Everbody is lookin,but ain't nobody doin Squat!

So I decides it must be time for me to try the HIND-Lick!

I get her standing up(Yes I was behind her!),wrap my hands around her,my fist right below the V of her Rib Cage & give her a little pump!

Nothin!

So I hit it a little harder!(Didn't wanna Hurt Her!)

Nothin!

I decides real Quick there Ain't time to be messin around & I let her have it!

By this time every Sole in the Cafe was watchin!

3rd time was the Charm!

The piece of So-Called Prime Rib went Flying with a Nice Rainbow Arc & landed on another Couples Table!

I'll never forget it!

Wasn't the Pertiest work the ole cat ever performed but it worked!

Actually the 2nd time I've had to use the Procedure!

The Gal thanked me & asked me How I knew to do that,I said well I had to do something,everybody else was just gonna sit there & watch you Die!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Good on ya Bess!! Bet she was glad you knew how to help and acted!! HOWEVER CAT,

I hear ya had trouble with the other stuff though on a different lady so once again I will tell ya!!

A sternum rub is a fist between the breast rubbing up and down firmly. NOT open hands over the nips making the wax on wax off movements... lol

Good on ya. were you at pin willys?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Easy RUGSTER!

I've never rubbed em Wrong!:D

JUDAS F'er!

If it's a Guy needing the Fix I sure Hope You're there when needed!:D

BOPCAT
if it meant saving his life I'd do just about anything but i draw the line at anything below the waist!!!!

I agree F'er!

Below the belt is for the opposite...............!

Nicely done!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

You ever have to use the hind lick on a stubborn crapper drain when it becomes obstructed with a chunk of pre used melt in your mouth prime rib?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

And another question. Did the other couple break the awkward post incident silence by saying, check please, or did they man up, pushing the chunk aside and finish eating the medium rare shoe leather?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-11 AT 07:00AM (MST)[p]lmao on the toilet joke!

Nice going bess!

That reminds me of the first time I went to meet my future in laws. My future mother in law cooked up some fine prime rib earlier in the day and she offered it to me. They all went in the other room and gave me strict instructions to not feed any of it to the "pug" dog. LOL So when they all left the room I had to find a place to put it. The meat had so much fat in it there was no way I could eat it. Well the dog was just sitting there so I dropped a big fatty piece on the floor and The damn thing went to eating. I mean grab and throw the meat to the back of its throat like it was its last meal. The next thing I know its on its side and choking and then passes out! Eff me I think I just killed the family dog! Well I get down on the floor and roll it on its back and start pushing as hard as i can right in the guts. On the "THIRD" push it comes flying out and the dog starts to come too. I quickly get off the floor cause I can here the mother in law coming to see how things are going. The dog comes too right when she comes in the room and what do you know it goes over to the freaking fatty piece of meat and throws it back down for good this time. The mother in law gets all pissed because I just fed the dog her meat and walks out. I was sure glad she hadn't walked in 30 seconds before and seen me on the floor looking like I was beating the shiz out of that dog!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom