Oh, the good ol days

• Thread starter Nostagia boy (Guest)
  • Start date
N

Nostagia boy (Guest)

just setting here reflecting on all the memorable & amuseing threads that have graced this forum & wanted to ask what everyones favorate was.
I personally got a kick, from the dudes that had a club which would ride around in differant cartoon character suits & tights on thier motorcycles.

this site ain't even gone and i miss it already. gonna miss askemall and them other bigfoot afarceianados talkin' about elk chunkin' yetis and scientifically authenticated bigfoot crap. i told em all they had to do was taste it to see if it was real and they wouldn't do it. i like bein' in a argument when i know i'm the smartest guy in it. it's to make morons look iggernut. as far as the guys dressed like cartoons on motor cycles, i though it was pretty funny till they posted them photos of em in diapers, suckin' on baby bottles and actin' all "alternative". yeah, if it gets redrocket offa here, it's worth it i guess. i still feel all crawly after that deal. well, it was fun while it lasted. guess maybe i'll have to sign up to realtree so's i can be the smartest guy again.

Smartest guy? Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarted.

Later,
L7

WTF, obviously when Chevy beat Ford in the vs. survey that was the best moment of this forum.

hey tomlinsonofabeeatch, ain't what yer doin' sorta arguin'? ya iggernut dummy, ya just won the hunnerd yard waddle.....dang i'm gonna miss this site.

Come visit me at church. We'll settle this while you release your anger of the world.

L7

what's a preacher doin' startin crap on this site for? man, i can imagine what kinda congregation you have? do they know your views about the special olympics? some christian. you need to keep to yourself. i'm sure you're quite a guy, in your own mind. run along now, go tell your followers how you told of the big mean man.........huhhuh, huhhuh, huhhuh.

It's a new age church we do as we please. We even kick people out of the church who seem to banter others. Like yourself shortstack.

L7

Would you two quit already,

I kind of liked the post where Moosie was getting jiggy with the blow up doll.

My favorite was the "what gives" from the old backstrap who was raggin on the utards.

I kind of liked the advice column that, 1stCoueswas 80" started about his romance problems, & all the good advice he recieved.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom