Oh Michelle

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
No! Not that Michelle.

Michelle Rodriguez. From the movie Avatar as well as LOST and some other lesser known movies. I was watching a morning talk show with my wife today and she was on because of the Avatar thing. I think she's hot! She seems a little crazy, which of course just makes her more interesting to me, and there have long been rumors that she may be bisexual (again, just makes her more interesting). So, what do you say?

Hot? Or not?

michelle_rodriguez.jpg

Michelle%20Rodriguez%20.jpg

043008_rodriguez_400x400.jpg

michelle%20rodriguez-533363.jpg

michelle_rodriguez_4.jpg

From an old movie "GirlFight"
z168774300.jpg

that chic is as two faced as they come so to speak. attractive in one and looks totally different in the others.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

swbuckmaster I agree with you. She is hot in one picture and scary in the other. Kinda like that Seinfeld episode.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Does'nt she have a brother that works for Ransom ?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

She's another one like Michelle Pfeiffer......one shot she's hot, then she's not.
Hey, that rymed!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

She aint got a thing on miss Fox!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

>She aint got a thing on
>miss Fox!
>
>

Well, except for maybe the crazy bisexual part!

I Think Miss fox is by too and a little crazy.
Check it out here

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Eelgrass and Kilowatt both approve.....

pyzamhitit.jpg

hitit3times.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Pass, not my type.
>Eric

LMMFAO...yep, she isn't built like a fireplug...lol

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I love the Bikini picture. She sure does a good job shaving

That is another one of those scary pictures.

I will redeem her!! Does anyone else think she looks like joe from Facts Of Life?

4b2f00b72d5918ec.jpg

dang them are some fine looking sweater monkeys....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-09 AT 10:24PM (MST)[p]>I will redeem her!! Does
>anyone else think she looks
>like joe from Facts Of
>Life?
>
>

Nope.

I dont give a damm if you think she looks like Joe the plumber, I think

a. she's hot.

and
b. Polarbear is one deluded dude

>I will redeem her!! Does
>anyone else think she looks
>like joe from Facts Of
>Life?

MWIHTT, I dont know who "Joe from the Facts of Life" is......but how is compairing her to him in any way Redeeming her...... Just Wondering. LOL

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Jake... Joe is a girl on the tv show facts of life...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

The picture redeemed her. The joe thing was just a question.

Ohh I see, well hell you old guys have to clairfy for use younger people, I've never seen that show before.lol

And MWIHTT I figured thats what you were going for, but it did sound funny. :)

ohh and Yes I would, she is Smokin, she was also in some of the "The Fast and The Furious" Movies.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Damn, isn't a guy allowed to have an opinion on chicks? Some of you dudes fall over every thing that has a vj. I like tall Nordic looking women, not fat, tiny, super skinny or chicks that look like they are 16! I'm not saying that she is ugly, just not what I would pick for more than an evening. There is nothing wrong with having standards.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>Damn, isn't a guy allowed to
>have an opinion on chicks?
> Some of you dudes
>fall over every thing that
>has a vj. I
>like tall Nordic looking women,
>not fat, tiny, super skinny
>or chicks that look like
>they are 16! I'm
>not saying that she is
>ugly, just not what I
>would pick for more than
>an evening. There is
>nothing wrong with having standards.
>
>Eric
>
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

>
> Ultra liberal, wolf loving,
>illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on
>crack piss me off!!!!
>
>
deerline.gif

Don't sweat it PB! I'm with you on this one. She is just too mannish at times....

2a0fcsk.gif

"Don't sweat it PB! I'm with you on this one. She is just too mannish at times...."

I agree on the mannish part. Hell, I'd be afraid to look under her skirt. But, maybe she got it removed so it doesnt look like a gun in his pocket. oops I mean her pocket

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom