Ogden Willard peaks intel please.

T

TR5519

I drew the tag! Now what lol? Anyone ever do this one? How accessible is the unit? Any areas that I should focus on? I drew a nanny tag (i hear the meat is better than an old billy lol) Excited to say the lease. Bow doable? Thanks in advance.

Step 1. Go to Mantua and then take the road to Inspiration Point.

Step 2. Shoot goat.

PS. I'm not being sarcastic. It is often that easy.

Grizzly

First off congratulations. What hunt did you draw early/late, billy/nanny? I agree with grizzly (Mantua, Inspiration Point, shoot goat, go home, spend lots of money on taxidermy). You might have to use your optics to look for them once the other hunters push them into the cliffs. Because they are white you can see them from a mile or more away. I think the average is less than 3 days and 100% success to kill a mountain goat on Willard Peak.

I put in for the early billy hunt as a non-resident with 10 points and I didn't draw. Maybe next year.

The goats will let you get close until the hunt starts. Please film your hunt for the rest of us to enjoy.

Good luck.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

I drew the nanny tag I think its the third hunt so the goats should be a little educated by then. Can I camp up there on top? Area ATVs allowed?
Thanks

you can drive an ATV or your truck up to the very top and then side hill or hike down to goats. This is an easy hunt. Even in that 3rd season we saw goats walk right through the parking lot with people standing there. You can camp near the top.

We have pmed through other sight and sent you email today.
Marley was great to talk to and help for me! Didn't get to find crooked horn for him though

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom