Officers Shot

DW.... Only "YOU" gave understanding and support to Law Enforcement Officers.

I always heard from citizens... "WHERE" as their first word insofar as finishing their sentence about a bad matter.

In Time, I discovered which person I could say the following to.

I asked back ( Normally not proper ) "WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU..... AS TO WHERE"

Unsafe folks always wishes to know haw close to their safe Home bad matters are happening.

We in Law Enforcement in Beats where we have 3 to 8+ Physical Fights per week with bad guys and have at least 5 to 15+ Physical ARRESTS PER "Week" are in a Target Rich Environment.....Which may sound bad, maybe unsafe yet it keeps you at your highest level.

I HATE the history but now and for Years, My Son is working my old same beat. He is also on SWAT and doing fine.

I guess when you are raised in a Sheriff's Family and older men call you; Junior G-Man, the child begins a LIFE of his/her own.

Yah Know, this is the identical manner we raise our children to be Hunters. They instinctively follow DADS path.

I better shut up and await 2lumpy or many friends (U also Elk'ey) to reply. Yet I do wish to say THANK YOU to "DW".

You all have no idea of the smell and fear we in LE (Busy Areas), "DO, Every Day, Swing and Grave-Yard shift" to fight a WAR on/in, our HOME Nation's Lands.... Usually all alone, Not in Military Strengths.

Hugs to DW

Jagerdad

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom