OFFICER KILLED

H

hooker

April 29, 2010 is a day that will be forever remembered in Sevier County. Today we lost a fellow officer, a friend, a coworker, a man who personified what it means to be a police officer. Sgt Franco Aguilar, of the Sevier County Sheriff's Office was killed while in the line of duty. While investigating a traffic accident he was killed doing one of the things he did best, helping others.

A Memorial Fund has been set up at Wells Fargo Bank for Sevier County Sheriff Sergeant Franco Aguilar's family.

You can donate to the " Memorial Fund For Franco Aguilar" At Any Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide.

Thank You for you kindness in a difficult time.
Franco leaves behind his wife and 5 children...

My Prayers goes out to his family. What happen was it a accident.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

A Sad day indeed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his Wife and young children. While it was an accident, these type of accidents could be reduced if people would just slow down in icy conditions. Give the LEO's and Fire Personnel the the extra lane they need for safety. God bless his family and to all you fellow public servants, Be Safe!

It has been a very sad few days here in Sevier County!! Franco was a VERY well liked man and was a great cop.

He was up in Clear Creek Canyon during a storm and a car had wrecked on the Fish Creek Bridge as he was helping with that accident another car lost control and hit into the accident. It sent Sgt. Aguilar over the edge of the bridge falling over 250 feet to his death. If anyone has driven on I-70 through Clear Creek you know the bridge. What a terrible way to go.

He does leave behind 5 young kids and a wife. If anyone can help donate to the fund set up I am sure it would be GREATLY appreciated.

SLOW DOWN people when coming up on an accident or LEO on the side of the road......it is not worth getting there 5 minutes early!!!

SLOW DOWN!!!!!

Thanks for the post Hooker. Sgt. Franco Aguilar loved to hunt big game. He and I spent time each year filling his freezer. If you know Franco very well, then you most likely had him cook for you a time or two. What a great cook. His fresh Salsa and Big Game prepared tacos are unbelieveably good.

I hope everybody on this forum can take just a few minutes, drop by a Wells Fargo Bank and help out Franco's Family. You can donate to the "Memorial Fund For Franco Aguilar".

They are in need and if everybody does a little it can really make a difference in his childrens lives. The funeral is on Wednesday at Noon here in Richfield, Utah. It will be held at the Sevier Valley Events Center. It will be a great tribute to a humble man. I will miss him. He cannot be replaced.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom