Offensive names: Add a few

Just don't touch the post and get hung up.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Offensive names in today's society:

#1: GOD (well that is unless you are yelling his name in vain)

#2: Jesus

#3: Church
etc...

boob (the dry kind), fag, faggot, faggy, butthead, buttmunch, poopoo head, butt muncher, retard, utard, road hunter, bow hunter, rifle hunter, pumpkin patch joiner inner, atv'er, hunter, outdoorsman, shooter, rifleman, boy scout, meat eater, vegetarian, do it yourself'er, straight, hetero, heterosexual, mormon, catholic, religious, rich, middle class, tax payer, young, old, middle age, baby, cry baby, opinionated, max point holder, new to hunting, father, mother, sister, brother, brotha, Mitt Romney.

And the list goes on and on... PM me if I offended you.

Obama is a very offensive word. Here are a few ways to use it in a sentance.

1- kiss my Obama

2- go Obama yourself

3- Obama you!

4- suck my Obama

5- I got a Obama head peaking, I gotta take a Oboma

>Obama
>pisscutter
>assault weapon

Well theox!

I'm Surprised you mentioned PISSCUTTER!

I thought You'd at least list the: "ROAD CLOSED TO ALL ATV'S"!

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

When I saw this post, honestly, the 1st name that popped up was Tristate. Funny some people feel the same as me.

Robiland +1

He (Tristate, Trystate, Bistate, however it's spelled) is probably proud to be on the list.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Funniest post I've read in a while. I think the I gotta take an Obama / vote for Obama will catch with my family.

It'd be nice to have some of that toilet paper with Obama's face pritned on each sheet to use when you need to take aan Obama.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-13 AT 05:48PM (MST)[p]B!tch
Wait that is what I call tristate. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

How about ginsle-headed, scowly-eyed, knock-kneed, two-toothed,diesel-dorfed, buffalo-breathed,liver-lipped,tree-huggers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom